Chapter 7

I woke up this morning to my phone's ringtone," Let's go to the Mall" Robin Sparkles, How I met Your Mother.

I thought about ignoring the call but the song was annoying me. I looked at the caller ID and then the time, 5:22 am.

"Hello?" I said. I didn't even recognize my voice. I sounded dead. I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Bella!" Jacob. I instantly got up and snapped out of my death sleep.

Me: Jacob. Why are you calling so early!?

J: I don't know. Couldn't sleep. I haven't seen you in a while. Wanna hang?

Me: Uh....sure. I'll see you at noon. Now please let me sleep!!!!

J: Oh Bella. You're so beautiful and nice in the morning!

I hung up. I'm usually one of the meanest people you'll ever meet in the morning.

That's why I couldn't have sleep-overs. My friends would wake me up and I'd have a tantrum. Let's just say, I didn't have a lot of friends after that and most people were scared of me.

~Time Skip to when Bella wakes up~

I rubbed my eyes. I felt like they were sewed shut. I tried stretching. My body was in knots and everything hurt.

BOOM!

"CRAP!!" I yelled to myself. My eyes opened and I was lying on my hard wood floor. Great, I thought, when am I NOT gonna be clumsy?!

I got up and saw another sticky note on my headboard. I smiled internally but externally I grabbed the note angrily and quickly read.

Bella,

I heard you talking to Jacob on the phone. You should be with him today. I'm in your driveway. Just come out when you're ready and give me the clothes for Alice. Tell Jake I say "hey."

-Edward

I made my way to my window, then stopped. I wasn't gonna stick my head out there again. This time I'd definitely kill myself!

I laughed to myself. Not today!!, I thought. I got dressed quickly. I wore a light green and blue sweater and light blue jeans.

Then I picked out a plaid blue shirt for Alice and leggings. As I was walking to the front door I heard a knock.

It was Jake and Edward.

"Hey guys!" I said smiling. Jake walked in but Edward stayed at the doorway.

"Do you want to come in Edward?" I asked.

"No. I'm just here to take what is needed." He said referring to the clothes.

"Oh yeah." I said handing him the clothes for Alice. I smiled and he kissed my hand.

I watched him drive away, me still at the door.

"Ugh!" I turned my head to hear Jacob groan. "Can he be more fairy-like!?"

I walked toward him, a shocked smile on my face.

"And what's that supposed to mean princess!?" I asked.

He smiled at that comment.

"He can't hurt a fly!" Jake yelled laughing.

I had to laugh too. Jake was wrong but the way he said it cracked me up.

"Oh really Mr. Princess?! You walk around like a ballerina!" I giggled.

"No I do not!" Jake said acting all defensive buy in reality laughing hysterically.

I couldn't breathe. I was laughing so hard that breathing felt like the last thing to worry about.

Everything soon got dark.

Jacob's POV

I saw Bella coughing, crying, and laughing all at the same time. It made me laugh harder.

Then she fell out of her chair and collapsed on the floor. I got up.

"Bella!" I screamed putting a finger on her pulse.

No beat.

I started giving her CPR. There was no way I'm taking her to the hospital. They'd just do the same thing I'm doing but for money. And then they'd keep her for about a week for more meaningless tests.

Bella's POV

It was dark. I felt pressure in my chest. I wanted out!! I didn't know where I was or if I'd be able to get out.

I was having so much fun with.........JACOB! Where is he? Is he okay!? He left me in the dark! I feel so alone.

The pressure in my chest was getting harder and harder and then.....

*Light*

I coughed. I eyes closed my eyes until I was done. When I looked up I saw Jacob. I was in his arms.

"J-J-Jacob?" I asked. For some reason I could barely catch my breath.

"Yes Bella. Its me. I'm here." He said holding me closer and kissing my head.

"I-I-I'm so cold." I said. I tried lifting up my arms but they were lifeless.

"I know, I know. Bella, you fainted." Jacob said.

I stared at him for a while and then in a small voice I said, "Why?"

A tear ran down his face.

"You were laughing and then you collapsed Bella," he wiped another tear, "I thought I lost you Bells." He said.

I smiled. I tried to get up but he pushed me back down gently.

"Sweetie, I don't think you should get up right now. You can get dizzy." Jacob said sweetly.

I got frustrated. I wanted to go to my room and sleep. I'm tired. Jacob saw my frustration and picked me up.

"Where to, Bella?" He asked jokingly.

"Sleep." I said closing my eyes.

He walked slowly upstairs and set me down on my bed. He pulled the blankets over me. I smiled faintly.

"Goodnight Bells." Jacob kissed my head and closed the door.

I smiled to myself.

My Jacob, I love my Jacob, I thought as I drifted off.

Hi! Thank you everyone who reads this!!

I'm so happy and I have so many views!

If you like this please tell others! Thanks again!!! Enjoy!