Chapter 10: Back together

"Grumio, please talk to me." Grumio didn't go away, but he didn't look at Clemens. Clemens sighed.

"I am sorry about stealing Poppaea from you. It wasn't right, and now I am going to fix it." Clemens said. Grumio turned his head toward Clemens.

"How are you going to fix this? She already hates me." Grumio said.

"Well, I was talking to her, and she thought what you said about her being one of the prettiest girls you kissed, implies she wasn't the prettiest."

"So how am I am I supposed to get her back?"

"A heartfelt apology always works. Especially with flowers."

"Okay then"

Clemens and Grumio planned what they were going to do. They were going to implement the plan tomorrow.

Clemens went to Poppaea master's house, and waited outside for when Poppaea is supposed to go to the market. After ten minutes, Poppaea left the house.

"Hey, honey!" Poppaea said all flirty.

"Hey." Clemens said, with no emotion. Poppaea picked up his hand and they started walking to the house.

They entered the house, where Grumio was waiting.

"Poppaea." Grumio said. Poppaea flipped her hair and tried to pull Clemens away from Grumio. Clemens stood his ground.

"Poppaea, please listen to him." Clemens whispered in her ear.

"Fine."

"Poppaea, every second I have been without you I have been the saddest I have ever been in my life. I have never met a girl as gorgeous and kind as you are. I love you, and if you don't love me back, then I will never be able to date another girl again."

Grumio picked up the red roses and walked toward Poppaea. Poppaea glanced at Clemens, who nodded his approval. Poppaea flung her arms around Grumio. They started kissing, so Clemens left the atrium.

The plan worked.