why you trippin? pt.2

You weren't the type to get drunk and have random sex and you weren't gonna start now.
You also knew driving was out of the option, and you didn't have enough money for a cab home since you lived outside of the city. You decided to tough it out and just wait for him to be done with his toy and take you home.

After sitting in the parking lot for a little while you decided to just tell him your ready to go. You went inside and searched for him but, typical he was nowhere to be found. Of course when you walked outside again you saw him leaning against what you assume to be the other girls car. You guessed he was walking her to her car so you walked over to Justin's hoping he would be done quickly.

After him chatting with her for a while he unlocked the car for both of you, turning to you suddenly he said, "I don't feel comfortable when you're wandering around. I know you're capable of handling your own but I wanna know you're safe. You are my family, one of my favorite people, please don't ever worry me like that."

"I left because you disrespected me. You of all people should know if you respect me then I respect you. But back there I don't know what the hell that was, but I suggest you fix it and fix it now cause I swear on everything in me I will not hesitate to smack some respect back in you." You said in a motherly tone. You didn't want to treat him like that but you refuse to be disrespected.

"You're right Y/N and I'm sorry I was wrong to say that. I thought by being a jerk to you she would think I was sexier and it worked but now you're mad at me. I shouldn't have put some girl in the club before you. I won't do it again."

I looked at him and scoffed. He's damn right he won't do it again cause their won't be a "again". For now he's getting the silent treatment until I no longer feel like being petty.