Misunderstanding

You sighed going through your routine in your head doing certain hand movements to make it sink in.

"Welcome Duo Flame!" The announcer teller in the microphone. You just hoped Justin was in the audience you had choreographed this dance for him and after six months it was ready and perfected. I looked at Ray and let out a shaky breath getting in to our starting formation before starting our routine.

After we finished we got a standing ovation I started crying tears of joy it meant a lot to me that they liked it but it would mean more to me if I saw Justin's reaction. I searched in the crowd for him only to see his back and him walking out the double doors. I was confused I wondered if he hated the dance that much that he couldn't wait a few minutes for me to get my results and get dressed. I called him as soon as I got backstage but I was declined right away. I didn't have a ride home and I hated bothering others so I took a cab. I ran inside the house seeing the door was open and all my leotards were on the floor.

"Justin what the hell?" I screamed walking further down the hallway seeing pictures on the floor, frames smashed.

"How Fucking dare you, Y/N! What were you thinking inviting me to see that? Did you wanna rub it in my face that your ex that just so happens to be your dance partner got to touch you everywhere imaginable!"

"The hell are you talking about? The dance was for you since today was our anniversary I choreographed that months ago to make sure it was perfect. You're the one who inspired the dance it was about my love for you! Then of you would have stayed I would have given you the gift I saved for." You looked away feeling tears well up in your eyes. You huffed walking yo your dance bag getting his gift and handing it to him. "Happy anniversary." You walked upstairs quietly closing your door behind you. You knew he would feel like shit but you felt worse, you thought he would love the dance and didn't think about how much Ray touched you since you were used to it since you guys danced at the level of difficulty you did.
You woke up around 12 the next day and Justin hadn't tried to apologize or come in to the room. Instead he left not caring if you heard his conversation trashing you or not.