Misunderstanding part 2

After your and Justin's fight he went right back on tour. It was upsetting that he left without telling you and didn't try to contact you. The day he left you alone you started working on your next dance. Of course it was inspired by him but because of the heartbreak he caused you instead of the love you shared for each other. Ray understood how you felt cause his current boyfriend and him were fighting. You made it clear to him how perfect this dance had to be. Dance was a way for you to release your emotions.

After two weeks the dance was finished and perfect. All you guys had to do was not mess up under the lights. It was the finals and if you won you got a contract with any dance company of your choice for 5 years. After you and Ray completed your final move you broke down in tears. You thought about Justin and how he wasn't here the whole dance. The dance reflected how lonely and empty you felt with out him. After getting a perfect score from the judges you won the competition you were happy but still really empty you hated that you couldn't share this moment with Justin. As soon as you made it to your dressing room you wiped your tears and got ready to sign your contract. After signing with the company of your choice you went home and started packing. After finishing dinner and packing most of your stuff you called Alfredo hoping he would pick up.

"Hello?" You were relieved he picked up.

"Hey, it's me. I just wanted to call to let you know I won the competition and I got signed to one of the best dance companies in America!"

"That's great I knew you would. I wish I wasn't on tour so I could have seen you dance." You heard faint talking in the background and shuffling before hearing Justin's voice fill to receiver.

"Hey I heard you won."

"Yeah." you wanted to talk to him but then again you didn't it didn't feel right it felt strained and unnatural.

"Well what was the dance about?"

"You'll have to the next episode when I explain my inspiration behind it, bye Jay." You hung up ready for this week to be over so you could start your training at the company. Assuming you and Justin were broken up you tried to move on and failed so you just focused on your career for the next 5 years.