Defends his ex

You talk bad about one of his ex's and he gets defensive

You were watching tv when a commercial for his most recent ex -the one you call a fame whore and a witch- came on advertising a movie. You rolled you eyes wondering when they didn't think to pick a better actress.

"Baby, why do they continue to put trashy actors in movies that could potentially be winners but because of the actors used it sucks. Like your ex she's not very talented, I've seen Plank from ed edd and eddy with more talent than that witch."

He glares at you ready to begin scolding you.

"How about you just shut up. Why are you always hating on her? Is it because she's famous for something or you want to be her? It's completely ridiculous you're being a petty bitch just cause she's better than you."

"You're still fucking her aren't you that's why you're so bothered when I talk back about her. I thought last time you cheated on me you learned your lesson but apparently not."

"Nobody's fucking her! I'm just so tired of hearing you talk down about her and not knowing a damn thing about her!"

"I know she broke your heart, and used you for fame! You pushed the most important people from your life because of her! I was one of them! You left me to get with her. You were supposed to always be with me and you left for some pussy at the time I needed you the most! And then didn't care when I- forget it I'm not gonna waste my time trying to talk to you I'm finished."
You realised no matter how much love you gave him he would still love her and no matter how many times he got his heart broken by that fame whore he'd still go crawling back for more.