I don't want you

I don't want you

"I know you want me like I want you."

Too forward! You scolded yourself. Be more subtle, although I wasn't very subtle when I was throwing that ass back.

"Just because I get hard around you doesn't mean I want you."

He's lying, I know I mean something to him! I have to.

"Well it sure as hell means something!"

"It means nothing and you mean nothing to me!"

I mean nothing to him? Nothing as in nada? Not a single thing? He can't be sure we've been messing around for years. He has to feel something!

You back up getting a good look at his face, looking back at him a look of hurt and disbelief displayed on your face.
"You didn't have to say it like that." you quietly mumbled back to him.

"Well I don't want you. I may not be able to control my sexual desires that just so happen to include you but no matter what I love my fianceé. You will never be her! Get over yourself I only say I love you so you keep coming back! Get some self respect, you're messing with an engaged man. That's so slutty!"

In full on tears you back away ready to run before you bump into the chest of another boy. You choked out a sob pushing him out the way trying to clear the room quickly. After rushing out the room you faintly hear the boy ask what happened and the other responding with something along the lines of getting rid of dirty trash. You couldn't believe after 5 years of being with him-not in public of course- he would treat you so coldly and especially right after he used your body for his pleasure.

You'd never felt more worthless and trashy in your entire life. Why did I even begin to mess with him in the first place? You asked yourself. You couldn't even give yourself an answer. Maybe once upon a time he was Prince charming in your eyes, sadly he only turned out to be a disgusting snake. You were disappointed you let it go this far and let him use your body- although you got as much pleasure as he did, maybe even more. Hopefully you could learn, heal, and reinvent yourself to be stronger and avoid guys like him from ever crossing your path again.

I tried not to laugh when including the "throwing that ass back" part. That was a last minutes addition. Hopefully you guys find that funny. I curse a lot but I will try to keep it to a minimum for those who don't like cursing let me know so I know to tone it down a little.