His work puts you in danger

His work puts you in danger (J.M.)

Walking outside during your break at the hospital was a normal routine for you. Jason always told you not to do it so often, because he had enemies watching the both of you. You never really thought much of it until you were pinned and threatened at you job taking your break. For the rest of the night you were hesitant to do anything. You even had the security guard walk you to your car and look in it for extra protection. You were paranoid driving home especially, it felt like every car behind you was following you home although they weren't. Even though Jason's job was dangerous you were with him before he started and stayed with him throughout the whole thing. It seems like now since he wants out trouble is starting to show up left and right.

Finally making it home you immediately looked for Jason.

"Jason? Where are you at?" you yelled from the first floor.

"My office," he called from the room. You stomped down the hall in your heels until you reached the room.

"Jason you really need to get out now."

"Why? What did I do?"

You shook your head, "I mean out of the game. Someone showed up at my work today put their hands on me and threatened me. Just because I'm associated with you."

"You knew this would happened when I first told you what I was doing. And I told you not to make your breaks so predictable."

"He would've just got me at the car, then what? He could have raped me, would you have cared more then? If he had taken the one thing you're with me for?"

Now I had him riled up, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"The only reason you're with me. You know why, you even said it yourself a few times. You're only with me because-"

"How about you shut the hell up before I do something I regret."

"I was told I was the thing you regret, remember?"