No love

You woke up to a bag of various shades of foundation and concealer being thrown at you. "Justin, what is all this for?"

"Just put a lot of that on and hurry up. My family is waiting for us at the diner."

You did have a small bruise on your face from that fight last night. You had to get back in the gym with your trainer he was gonna be pissed you nearly lost last night and train you twice as hard. You are a professional MMA fighter.

"It's only a small bruise why do I need all this?"

"Because now hurry up you're wasting time." You stared at him in disbelief.

"No. I'm not going if you're gonna act like that and force me to go. If I want to go without make up I should be able to."

"Well guess what, you don't look too hot without make up."

You stared at him before turning back over on your side to go back to sleep.

"Fuck you Justin. You can see yourself out."

"You want a truthful relationship, but you don't wanna hear the truth!" He yelled thinking he had a point.

"No I want a truthful relationship which is obviously something you can't give to me anyway. Your family has never wanted to meet me why the sudden change? I don't want to stick around in a relationship where there's no love for me."