I smiled back. I was pretty sure I was blushing. But I didn't dare look away from his hazel eyes. Too induced in the trance, I hadn't noticed that I was still very firmly holding his hand. I quickly pulled away and let my eyes slip away from his.

"Sorry" I said sheepishly. He smirked and shrugged, "that's ok. So Ben, what's up?" He turned his attention to Ben. They started talking about something that I didn't catch. I was too focused on my surroundings. There were like a million things to do here to get buff.

Too many to count. But my attention was soon brought back to max, "So how old are you Lexi?" Max asked when him and Ben ended their conversation.

"17. Turning 18 in a couple of months." I smiled. He smiled back. The goosebumps came back onto my arms.

"How about you?"

"20" he simply said.

"And I'm 19. So we all can get our licences. Yay!" He threw his hands in the air.

"Why did you bring me here anyway?" I pulled his arms down to his sides.

"Because I was thinking that you . . ." he backed up with each word he said and headed back out to the car when he ran into one of the workers and knocked some papers out of her hands. Then backing up into a garbage can and spilling all the trash out.

"He's setting us up" Max said looking at me and smiled.

"What's so wrong with that?" Did that just come from my mouth? But I smiled teasingly.

Max chuckled and sat down on one of the benches. I sat next to him. "You just go right to the point don't you." He smirked. I smiled and shrugged.

"Tell me about yourself" I changed the subject.

"Well, I'm a teacher in self-defense classes." He stated looking around the gym. "Would you like to discuss this over frozen yogurt?" He raised an eyebrow looking at me waiting for an answer.

"I would love to." I answered.

"Ok just give me a second. I need to go change." He said getting off the bench heading toward the locker room.

He came out dressed in dark jeans and a dark green t-shirt tight on his abdomen. He had a six pack.

"Ready?" He cut me out of my daze and I nodded following Max into the parking lot. We stopped in front of a jeep. We hopped in and headed to yet another street I wasn't familiar with. 'You really need to get out more' I thought to myself.

"How did you and Ben meet?" I asked breaking the comfortable silence.

"He wanted some personal training and I was his teacher. We got along fine. We became friends." He shrugged like it was nothing.

"Ok" we pulled up to a frozen yogurt place. It wasn't all that big. There was only like a couple people in here. We sat down at a booth after grabbing what we wanted from the bar.

"So, you go first." I said.

"Ok. Um, relationship status." He smiled putting a spoon full of froyo in his mouth.

I smirked, "single. You?" I gestured to him with my spoon.

"Single," he smiled, " Favorite color?"

"Blue. Yours?"

"Green. Do you have a job?"

"Nope," I almost asked him if he had a job but I remembered that he's a personal trainer. "Have you lived here your whole life?"

"Yep. But I did switch schools every now and again. My dad was in the navy." He nodded.

"Friends?" It seemed he was running out of questions.

"4. Gay?" He chuckled.

"No, I straight. How about you care bear?"

Really? Were doing pet names? "Straight as a pencil." I leaned forward resting my elbows on the table when I finished my froyo.

"What about those bendy pencils?" He smirked. Mimicking my movements. He raised my eyebrows waiting for an answer.

"I'm straight." I clarified, smiling. He smiled and looked down at his empty bowl.

"Are you in college?" I asked. He shook his head removing the smile from his face.

"No, too much drama." He shook his head again.

"Are you sure your not talking about highschool?" He chuckled and I soon joined him.

We eventually ran out of questions to ask so he divided that he would take me home. It was getting dark and started to down poor, so he wouldn't let me walk over. I didn't object, he was such a gentlemen. But from one of our discussions earlier, he also had a bad side. That is what I find really attractive.

"Here we are." He stopped in front of my house and unbuckled his seat belt.

"What are you doing?" I asked unbuckling myself. He looked up at me and put his hood over his mop of a hair.

"Walking you to your door." He said getting out. He opened my door for me and he lifted his jacket over our heads and we both ran to my front door. We were soon under the protection of the roof.

"Thanks." I placed a small kiss on his cheek. He smiled down at me.

"You missed." He smiled even more brightly.

"What?"

"You missed." He leaned in and pressed his soft lips against mine. Sending tingles down my body. He pulled away and opened his eyes and waved good bye. He backed up into the rain, not taking his eyes off of me. He turned around and got into his car and left beeping the horn.

I muttered to myself, "bye."