Chapter 5-Possessive

Start from the beginning

Gabs returned by now. 

"Something happened when I was in the washroom?"

"Nothing." I said. I completed my dinner or rather not in the mood to eat any more. And if I stay here further I am afraid that Elsa will ask some questions about the forbidden topic. I stood up and mouthed sorry to Sarah. Her child heard a word she shouldn't hear because of me. She smiled and nodded at me.

Blake too stood up stiffly and started walking. He is still in the same mood but at least he is leading the way or else I would be lost in this maze a.k.a, palace. We walked silently to the room. All the while I am contemplating whether or not to ask him what is bothering him. 

His mood turned a complete 360 degree turn. Did he take offence against my statement about the male's  um....anatomy that it is not beautiful. I don't know that men value it so much. Is my statement that offensive? Uh! I don't know anything about the male population.

We reached the room. I went in to change into comfortable pajamas. Coming out I found him standing at the door still staring blankly at the wall in front. That's it! I want to know! But should I ask?

"Um... Blake. Is something bothering you?"

He remained silent still staring at the wall. I thought he hasn't heard me.

"Who is he?" he said after a minute silently.

"Huh?" What is he talking about. Did I imagine that he said something. But before I could ask him to explain further he pinned to the wall in a mere second. Vampire abilities. What can I say? Should I be scared? But I am not scared. I think only I wouldn't be scared when a vampire, that too a royal, pins you to the wall. He can do anything to you literally and no one would question him.

"I will make you forget about it. You belong to ME. ONLY ME. No one can touch you from now on. He will be dead if I get my hands on him. " 

Who is he talking about? In all the books I read or animes/movies I saw, enemies will kidnap the hero's lover to get him. Is that what is happening here? 

" You will forget about him and will crave me, my touches."

He stood before me holding my hands up, invading my personal bubble but not really doing anything or touching me.

 Who is he? And what does he mean by forget? What is he saying?

"Yow will want me. You will love me, each and every part of me." he said huskily in a deep voice in my ear.

His hands released mine but caged me now between him and the wall. He is not touching me but is very, very close to me doing things unknown to me just by his presence. Just a little movement from either one of us and we will be touching. He is the first person to create this kind of effect on me. He had this effect on me constantly even before I saw him or know him. Creating new feelings in me.  Invoking something deep inside as if I know him all my life. As if I know he will love me always. As if his arms are the safest place on earth.

He is not only Royalty, prince of vampires. He is something more. His mere presence spelled authority. He has an aura of power. Everything he did was graceful. Enticing. He is like a run away model. I am sure he has 6 pack or 8 pack beneath this shirt. He is strong and muscular. Not in a weird muscular way but in a handsome way. His form is more like lean and fit rather than muscular. But he has muscles just enough you know. Like a model coming straight from a magazine. Like a movie star. His husky deep voice, his smell, everything about him is enticing.

"I will make you forget about that filthy bastard who got his hands on my mate, who touched you."

That brought me out of my trance.