Chapter 24

Legacy Pov
Okay Well Its Finally the weekend and i get to see my babys. "Augustt!" I yelled. He came upstairs and said "Yeah Baybeh?" Im gonna go get the kids can you clean up please." I said walking towards the door. He grabbed my arm and said "or i can go get them while you clean me and cleaning dont get along." I laughed and said fine.

August pov
Wass Poppin Yall Its Ya Boy Aug. Im 23 years old and im currently dating Legacy. I love that girl with all my heart and soul,it may sound corny but thats how much i love her and i love the kids too i treat them like their mine. Anyways im Going to get them right now so i got dressed in some Adidas sweats and a black T-Shirt, slid on my nike slides, and put on a red chicago bulls snapback. "Ill see you later baby." I said going to legacy giving her a kiss. She said okay. And i grabbed my keys to my black Range rover & Blasted Chris Brown "love more" and started driving. Thats my bro so you know i gotta support him.

*15 minutes later* i pull up to Her baby daddy's house his name is Fetty Wap i heard his music before i mean its repetitive but cool and catchy. I got out the car and walked up to the door and knocked twice.

Fetty Pov
I was helping the kids pack for the weekend with their mom. I was helping Zavieria get a couple outfits together so i picked out some i liked and let her pick which ones she wanted to wear. After what seems like an eternity she finally picked her outfits and put them in the suitcase along with her toothbrush & other necessary things. Then i changed her into and all black Adidas sweat suit and some shell toe Adidas. When i was done she started playing with her toys. And i went into aydins room to see if he was packed. He was packed and listening to music while laying on the bed. I was about to ask him something when their was a knock on the door. I went downstairs to open the door expecting to see legacy but i saw her nigga the nigga she cheated on me with at my doorstep expecting to get my kids. Her and this nigga a bunch of jokesters i they think this shit gone happen not today. "Wusspoppin im aug." He said. I laughed and said "i know who you is the nigga that was fucking my girl while she was with me." I semi yelled. "Nigga thats old news lets move past this i thought yall already discussed this?" He said looking irritated. "You aint getting my kids nigga so take your ass back home." He started breathing heavily signaling he was getting mad. Ha just what i want. "NIGGA QUIT BEING FUCKING PETTY ALL YOUR LIFE SHE CHEATED OKAY MAN SHE APOLIGIZED I KNOW YOU HURT AND SHIT BUT THAT DONT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH ME I DIDNT EVEN KNOW SHE WAS WITH YOUR ASS SHE SURE AS HELL DIDNT ACT LIKE IT SO DONT COME AT ME SIDEWAYS LIKE THAT AGAIN NIGGA." He said now talking louder. I stepped to him "or what?" He was about to hit me until Zavieria came downstairs running yelling "Auggie Whats Poppin." She ran to him while he bent down to her level and picked her up and swung her around and she giggled. That shit hurt like i know my daughter loves me but seeing her have fun with another man really hurts me i know she dosent understand or mean anything by it shes only 4 (changed her age 10 seemed to high). Aydin came downstairs with him and Zavieria Bags. Dapped me and said "ill See you later pops.". I dapped him and looked to give vieria a hug she leaned over in august arms and hugged me and said "Wuv you daddy." I smiled and said it back and went in the house and watched august buckled vieria in and tickled her and she laughed. While him and aydin did a dap they mustve made up and then they pulled off.

Damn. Leg really moved on man. I said rubbing my forehead. I punched the wall. Dang i loved this girl gave her everything she wanted and needed even gave her 2 beautiful kids and this is how she repays me? Guess i really don't mean shit to nobody no nomore. I went to my pantry and grabbed 2 bottles of wine and took a sip from the bottle thinking about everything a sip turned into gulps and gulps turned into bottle after bottle. I guess its time for me to move on too i mean shes obviously happy with august and the kids like him too. I have to apoligize to dude one day too because I came at him sideways because i was hurt and he was right he dont have shit to do with it legacy acted as if she was a single women so i can't blame him. But right now ima just keep drinking. I drank until i passed out into a deep sleep.
-i changed zavierias age from 10 to 4 just act like it makes sense dont try to figure out the math i know its wrong.
-updating tommorrow hopefully no promises