Chapter 19

Skips 2 Months

Aydin Pov
These last couple of months i got to know riley better and now shes officaily my girl well she has been for 1 month and a half. And i can honestly say i love that girl with everything in me. I havent heard from blue its like she kinda just disappeared off the face of the earth. Anyways Me and riley are now 15 she had a birthday July 19 and i had one June 10. But right now im with my baby at the doctors office she dont feel good she says her stomachs been hurting. To be 100 i think she pregnant cause i mean i didnt pull out last time and we always have sex around the clock now but i was always protected those times. I know we young but its our mistake and if she is ill be their every step of the way.

Riley Pov
I wasnt feeling good i kept throwing up so A took me to the doctor. It was hurting so badd. A just kept rubbing my stomach in circular motions an it kind of stopped the pain. Then the doctor called me "RILEY CURRY." I got up and went to the back with A.
Doctor: So what seems to be the problem?
Me: My stomachs Been hurting lately and I've been throwing up alot.
Doctor: *Smiling* you know you might be pregnant ?
Riley: i kinda thought that was it but i just shook it off.
Doctor:laughs just go pee in this cup.
I went to go pee in the cup and when i was done i went in the room to give it to him he got up then left. I looked at aydin.
Me: A ?
Aydin: Yea Riles?
Me: What if im pregnant what're we gonna do ?
Aydin: Theres nothing we can do except take care of our child and be the best parents we can even though were young. I smiled and kissed him. Then the doctor came in. And started to speak.
Doctor: Okay Ms Curry your results say that you are indeed Pregnant 2 and a half months to be exact. He said smiling.
I smiled wide and so did aydin we thanked the doctor he gave me my medicine and we left. Aydin took me home so i could tell my parents and he went home to tell his. I got out and kissed him and he kissed me back then my stomach and said love yall. I blushed. And went inside.

Aydin pov
I went in the house and saw my mom dad and sister in the living room. I sighed and said "Mom Dad i need to talk to you and its important." "Vieria go upstairs" they said. She went upstairs. I sat down and rubbed my hands down my face. And took a deep breath.
So yall know me and riley been talking for like a couple months now right?

"Yes shes just the cutest little thing my mom said." While my dad nodded in aggreement.

Okay, well shes kind of.. Umm.... Pregnant..
My dad shook his head while my mom looked like she was having mixed emotions.
Aydin im disappointed because your so young.. And have your whole life ahead of you.. But at the same time im excited im about to have a grandbaby! She squealed. I laughed. My dad stood and said "Buddy This is alot of responsibility thats about to come you ready? He asked? "I dont have a choice but too" he chuckled. "Alright nomore til your like 30 though okay?" I laughed okay dad. & i smiled went to my room and texted riley to ask how did it go?

Riley pov
Babyy 😊- Howd it go?
Me: My Dad He Was Shocked and disappointed. While my mom was a little more accepting. Cant believe were gonna have a little Aydin or Riley Running around.
Baby😊- i know right, in the meantime get some rest i love yall..

Legacy pov
My life couldn't be anymore complicated right now. Im cheating on my husband with my ex and my sons having a baby. I pulled up to his house like i always do everynight in my room and he opened the door his curly hair, his caramel skin, tattooed chest and arms, and my favorite is the "A" on his neck mhmm. He pulled me in the house and went to kissing on my neck. & yall know what happened next ;

-Can you guess who legacys cheating with ? That Description was life yall should know.

-Riley is Preggerss
-Blue Up And Disappeared
-Short ? I know
-comment and vote