Chapter 23

I havent been on wattpad in awhile to update because my phone was under the bed and i didnt feel like getting it. I know i know im lazy but its okay cause im back. Yall wanted to hear from blew so here you go ! ;)

Blue Pov: I still cannot believe aydin chose riley over me basically and he got her pregnant! But im getting over it now and i have a new boyfriend now and his Name is King. He is lightskin with like a curly afro & perfect teeth. I miss Aydin though.... not in that way i mean as a friend i mean we were bestfriends before this whole fucking each other thing happened and i cant just throw that away so i decided to text him yes i still have his number i was just holding a grudge.

Text Convo
Blue:
umm. Hey aydin its blue i was just wondering if we can meet up today and talk some things out i really miss our friendship.. The one we had before you know ? Just hit me up please. P.S bring riley :) and i have someone for you to meet.

Aydin pov
"Mhmmm" Riley moaned as i kissed her neck and rubbed her area i moved my hands into her panties and fingered her for a couple minutes until she came. She reached for my belt buckle. I chuckled and slapped her hand you cant get Aj until Legend is born (their naming the baby legend). She groaned and pouted i almost gave in and was about to pull it out she smiled like a fat kid in a candy shop. Until DING ! My phone went off indicating i had a text i zipped my pants back up. It was a text from..... blue ? Oh my god.

Blue bear: (i have to change her name)
umm. Hey aydin its blue i was just wondering if we can meet up today and talk some things out i really miss our friendship.. The one we had before you know ? Just hit me up please. P.S bring riley :) and i have someone for you to meet.

I cant lie i kind of do miss our old friendship so i thought why not? I just had to convince my baby to go and i have the perfect idea.
"Baby" i said walking over to the bed getting in between her legs. She pouted and said What? I smirked "baby dont be mad but blue wants to meet up with me for lunch and she wants me to bring you she said she wants our old friendship back and she has someone for me to meet." I said while easing her panties off. "Aydin what the h---" she got cut off by me jamming my member in her she arched her back. I continued to pound and to seal the deal ill give her some head. ;).

*hour later*
I texted blue saying meet me at starbucks. I woke riley up so she could get dressed and then i proceeded to get dressed. Riley had on black tights with a maroon red "pink" sweater on with her brown uggs with bows on the back. My baby looked plain but sexy. I had on a panthers jersey (Cam newton) with my black robins with white lining and my jordan 13 barons. I walked up to her and kissed on her neck giving her a big red mark not helping because she had her hair pinned up into a bun. She stale faced me and i slapped her ass and said "Leggo". I opened the door for her then got in the drivers side.

15 mins later
Were At starbucks we get out the car were walking in i wrap my hands around rileys waist from behind and walk to the table and i see blue and some nigga. This what she caed for ? To show off her nigga i clearly dont care about her ass like that i love riley and my child. Smh. We walked to the booth and riley slid in with me behind her sitting beside her.

Me: Wassup Blue
Blue: Nothing really just missing you. Riley stared at her hard until blue got the stare and looked away.
Blue:as a friend riley only a friend. She laughed. I layed my head on rileys shoulder while blue talked.
Blue: okay aydin i really miss our friendship and im sorry for holding a grudge so long its just i thought we were something then riley came along and snatched you up. Then the night at the party what you said really hurt my feelings i know you were angry but i dont think i deserved to be called a hoe and stupid. My face softened.
Me: im sorry blue you didnt deserve that and i was just angry because i was just trying to have a goodtime. And um yes we can still be friends but we have to work our way back to the bestfriend thing. She giggled and i smiled.
Hug? we said in unison. I stood up and so did blue she wrapped her arms around my neck and riley jumped up "group hug" and slid between us. I laughed my baby is easily irritated and can get jealous fast. But its cute it shows me she cares. Blue backed away smiling and said "oh sorry king this is my best-- Friend Aydin Aydin This i my boyfriend king and king this is aydins girlfriend riley." Aydin said wassup to king and they dapped each other and riley just gave him a wave and he waved back. And we talked somemore and then we went our seperate ways

-did okay?
-youll hear from fetty or legacy next
-Like comment vote