Chapter 21

Riley Pov
Me and Aydin are on our way from school. And were going back to my house.

*At the house*
We get to the house and my mom and dad greet us with hugs and my mom rubs my belly. "I cant wait to find out the gender." Said my mom. "Its a boy ayesha he gone be balling on the court like his granpops." Then Fetty walks through the door "Nahh Buddy He gone Be rapping Like His Grandaddy...Yeaaa Baby." We all started laughing.
Aydin: Can We at least Decide this when we find out if its a he or a she? Everyone nodded still laughing at fetty.
Fetty: well come on A we gotta get your sister from after school and i have to tell yall something important. He said.

Aydin: Alright (Kisses Me and my Belly) bye love yall.
I smile and say bye.

Aydin Pov
I wonder what my dad has to tell me & why didnt my mom pick us up or take us to school this morning like she always does. We stopped at vierias school and she was already waiting outside so she just hopped in the car. "HEY MO-- gco" looking around. "Wheres Mommy?" She asked looking sad. I saw my dad clench his haw when she asked this but he quickly said "Oh so your not happy to see daddy i see how it is now see if you get those new jordans." She smiled then said "No i love you too daddy alot." He smiled. "Hey dad why didnt mom pick us up or take us to school today?" I asked. "Uhh ill tell yall when we get home its kind of sad." I instantly got worried and i looked in the back and vieria looked sad too.

We finally pulled up to our house and i got out and put vieria on my back because she was still sad and im trying to cheer her up. She slightly giggled. When we got in i sat across from my dad and vieria sat on his lap.

Dad: "umm Guyss.. The reason me and your mom didnt pick you up from school today is because.. Uhh (clears throat) well ill put it like this mommys not gonna be around so much anymore.

Aydin: (on the verge of tears) WHAT DID YOU DO?

Fetty: boy lower your voice i didnt do nothing. Vierias gets off his lap and sits on mine while i hold her.

Aydin: sorry
Vieria: well why she leave daddy she dont love us nomore? (Crying)
Dad: no baby mommy loves both of you with all her heart but she did something bad so we had to take a long break. You will still see her on the weekends though. Vieria go upstairs while i talk to aydin.
Vieria: Goes Upstairs
Aydin:What is it?
Dad: Your mom didnt leave i kicked her out because she cheated on me and i found out. Thats why shes been gone most of the time.
Aydin:Woww i cant believe after all you did for her and our family? I hate her ill never forgive her.
Dad: dont say that aydin i know itll just take you some time to look at her the same again. Go upstairs and check on your sister.

Fetty pov
I sighed. I know it seemed like i was helping her in the situation. But i know she cheated but i didnt want the kids to think that she didnt love them. I know she did i guess i was just a bad husband and couldnt please her the way he could i guess or maybe we werent meant to be. I went upstairs to see aydin and vieria with tear stained faces sleeping in the bed. I kicked off my shoes and got in front of the bed and kissed both of their foreheads. Whispering "i love yall with all my heart and soul." Then drifted off to sleep.

Legacy pov
I screwed up big time i didnt mean for it to end up like this august was suppose to be a one time thing but i started developing feelings for him. I dont want my kids to look at me diffrent though. I wonder if fetty will even let me see them after everything i put him through. God i just hope and pray he does their the only thing i have left of him and their my life. Im currently at august house and i got done explaining my situation to him.
August: Damn thats alot but i hope he lets you see your kids. But he seemed pretty pissed about you cheating so do you think the be the best thing for you to do is stay with me? I know i wouldnt want another nigga around my kids.
ME: i know, but i have feelings for you and i wouldnt want to stop talking to you i mean theres no reason to stop talking to you if he basically called me a slut and broke up with me.

August: okay but how this whole kids and weekend shit gone work.

Me :Ill text him and ask for weekends starting this weekend pleasee babyy?

August: yea idc.

Me: Thanks Baby (kisses him)

August mumbles: everybodys always happy when i says yes.

Phone conversation
Me: Fetty i know were not on speaking terms but can i have the kids on weekends to avoid court and all that. Starting this weekend?

Fetty: yea idc. Where you stay at?

Me: august house..... Hes a nice guy though so please can they just come ?

Fetty: yea but if they tell me he did any slick shit or said some slick shit im beating his ass... Oh and im sorry for hitting you leg and i know no matter what you did or how mad i was i shouldnt have hit you and i apoligize.

Me: i accept but i also wanna apologise. Im sorry for cheating on you i was drunk in the wrong state of mind but i still continued to do it you were a great man to me and the kids and i did you wrong. So dont think you didnt satisfy me because you did in more ways then one so i want you to find somebody that will appreciate you and value you more then i did. Once again im sorry.

Fetty: its gonna take me some time to forget but i accept your apology and thanks for explaining to me it had nothing to do with me i was doubting myself but i appreciate that. & ill. Bring the kids to you tommorow around 2:00 just text me the adress.
Me: okay bye fettyy.
Fetty: byee.

Fetty pov
That conversation really helped me alot and stopped me from doubting myself.
Ding
Ding
Ding
My phone went off a text from My Heart: i really need to change her name now.
My Heart: 2376 Cherry Lane Thanks again.

-good chapter or ?
-fettys being mature about the situation
-will fetty move on
-will the kids like august