Chapter 4

Fetty pov
Im not even gone lie and say im not feeling shawty, she bad, funny, & caring. But ever since that day we had sex she been acting weird eating crazy, her ass & titties getting bigger & she be Wildin on a Niggaa for no reason. But besides that we've been hanging out more & she real cool besides these mood swings.

Legacy Pov
Ive been having weird cravings these past few weeks & i think i might be pregnant. But i cant Be I'm only 19 and i wanna be a model but not only that what will Fetty even say about this whole situation ? Because after all we were only suppose to be friends with benefits. But i decided to get up and go see if i actually was pregnant so i decided to get dressed in a Blue Short Sleeve Shirt that said 'Boss' on it & Some white Jeans And My Legend blue 11s Grabbed My Keys And Hopped in My 2015 Chrysler & Headed to Walgreens For A pregnancy test on the way their i blasted "Fetty Wap Show You" i Finally Stopped at my destination and got out. I went into the store and picked up 4 pregnancy test just to be sure. I grabbed them and went to the front desk and saw my worst enemy Sarah Looking at me disgusted like hold up pause rewind who the fuck is you bitch. I ignored er until she said something that struck a nerve, "Who Got you pregnant and who's dumb enough to love you or that Retarted ass baby ?" She said laughing before i knew it my fist connected with her Nose and i swear i heard that shit crack, but i dont give af i grabbed my bag with the test and headed home. I finally reached home and saw monty home he asked me "Why you look Worried?" I said "No Reason" & he nodded and i was on my way upstair until he stopped me and said Fettys on his way over so well be down here if you need us. I smiled when he said fetty but simply nodded my head and proceeded to the bathroom. I got to the bathroom and pulled down my pants and peed on all four sticks. After i was done i sat them on the sink. I had to wait 5 minutes so i just went in my room and took a little nap. I was on my way to sleep when i hear the doorbell I didnt care because i knew it was fetty so i went back to sleep.

Fetty Pov
I was on my way to my nigga monty house so i took a shower & brushed my teeth and put on a white muscle shirt black robin jeans and my Taxi 12s. I hopped in my benz and headed to his house. I rung the doorbell & my nigga opened the door i dapped him & He said "Lets Play 2k?" I said Thats Wassup. We were playing for like 30 minutes then i had to pee. So i went to pee and saw legacy's door closed so i figure she was sleeping. I went into the bathroom locked the door, pulled my pants down and did my buisness. I zipped up my pants and buckled my belt i was about to wash my hands when i saw something sitting on the sink.

-Should I Update?
-What Do You Think He Saw ?
-How will Fetty react if she Is Pregnant?
-What Will Monty say ?
-Why Did Legacy Take a Nap Lmao
-That Punch She Gave Sarah Though ?