Chapter 14

Aydin Pov
WASSUPP yall ? Let me tell ya, i grew up and im sexy as'f not that i was ever ugly im just sexy as'f now. Hahah let me stop i sound too lightskin. But i got all the hoes or girls as they call themselves. But i only want one.... Just wait on it. Oh and im 14 now in 8th grade. & my bestfriends still blue

Blue Pov
Heyy Yall I done Glo Up Or whatever you call it im Gorgeous. Haaaa & I gotta boyfriend His name is Brayden. Aydin never liked him i dont know why but im 14 now in 8th grade and im still Bestfriendd with Aydinnn Waydinn lol i call him that to annoy him.

*Blues House*
I wanna Go see Aydinnn Waydinn :( but mommy is not home shes currently on tour and daddy dosent like me spending to much time with boys even though he know how aydin and i are. But i wanna see him so i got up and asked my daddy seeetly "Daddy, Can You please take me to Aydins House?" I said doing puppy dog eyes and batting my eyelashes. He sighed and said yes. I jumped up and hugged him. & said "Im gonna get dressed".

I went into my room and Opened my drawer and pulled out my Pink And black booty shorts. & A white tink top. I took off my pajamas and put on my clothes. I know what yall thinking booty shorts ? Ion no hoe i just think his girlfriends gonna be their and i wanna make her jealous since she claims i like her man. Hahaha. After i was ready i went downstairs to the car where my daddy waited. "what You wearing ?" He asked. "Shorts & a shirt daddy trust aydin this is my bestfriend only." He sighed "your right" he said.

*30 minitues later*
I was so happy to see my Waydinn. Lol. I hopped out the car and said bye to my daddy & ran to his door. I knocked and waited for an answer.

Aydin pov
I had just gotten out the shower and i was in my room getting dressed. As soon as i put my gym shorts on and was getting ready to put my short on there was a knock at the door. I went downstairs to answer because i was home alone my daddy took my mom and sister to New jersey to see the family. But i answered the door and saw blue looking fine as ever in them shorts. Yasss Lawd. Next thing i know she jumped on me and wrapped her legs around me and said in a baby voice. "Supriseee Aydinn Waydinn". I mugged her and squeezed her booty and she screamed. "Oww,that hurt jackass." She said and pouted. "If im a jackass get off me.". "Nooo ! :( i sowwie now carry me upstairs." I turned around with her still on me like when she first came. We made it to my room and i laid her on the bed. " i laid next to her. What you wanna do ? "Lets play 2k she says." Now she know ima beat her. So why not make this fun. "You know im gonna win." "Nuh huh ive been practicing." Okay lets bet, if i win you have to give me a lapdance." I smirked.
She blushed. "Okay & if i win you have to ask my daddy for me if i can stay the night here." She said. I agreed because i knew i would win.

Blue pov.
We were in the 4th quarter with 5 seconds left and i was loosing by three. I had the ball though, i passed it in to lebron he ran to the 3 point line and he shot and.......... This no hairline motherfucker missed. "OMFG HOW TF HE MISS?" Its okay blue im gonna get my chair you pick the music cause i want my dance nowww! He said laughing. I just scrolled through my music. He wanna be funny? Ill make him pay, give him the best lapdance and then just sit down like nothing happened? Yess i love it..... He came upstairs with his chair & sat down with his legs open. I turned on Dance for you by my mommy & walked up slowly to him.

Aydin pov
The music turned on and she walked slowly to me with her tink top up like a crop top. She sat on me & started grinding back and forth to the beat. I grabbed her waist. She then turned around and put her hands on the ground and pushed her body up and down back and fourth on my member. I grunted & she saw and smirked so she came up and went up and down harder and rougher. I grabbed her ass. Take advantage of the moment. & she kept doing this looking me in my eyes. The song went off & i had a little problem. While she just went and sat on the bed scrolling through her phone. Tf ?

Blue pov
Is it weird i enjoyed that a little more then i was suppose to i forget all about brayden when im with aydin. :/

Aydin looked down at his pants then at me. I laughed. He came in the bed and got between my legs & kissed me and i kissed back this is the type of "bestfriend" relationship we have this is nothing new. As we were kissing his lips went to my neck leaving hickeys. I moaned. He went to my collarbone and then took off my shirt and kissed my titties and sucked on my nipples "Aydinnn" i moaned. He went lower sucking up and down my stomach. Then he took off my shorts and underwear. & i looked down, we never went this far :0 but i was ready. While i was thinking i felt a warm tongue on my treasure. I arched my back and i moaned loud, he looked up and smirked. He stuck his tongue in and out of me. I grabbed his head wanting him to go deeper. He did this for some more time until i came. And he sucked me up and swallowed it. He took off his shirt then came back up and kissed me hard i grabbed his neck and flipped us over and licked and sucked on his neck leaving hickeys. Then i licked all the way down to his member line. He flipped up over and took off his pants and boxers. Put on a condom & said "its gonna hurt At first but youll get used to it. He kissed me then stuck himself inside of me and i winced then he shoved the whole thing in. Tears in my eyes threatened to fall. He looked up "its gonna turn into pleasure soon." And he was right that pain turned into pleasure and i was moaning like crazy. "Fasster Aydinn, Fuck Oh my gosh." He turned me on all fours and did it from the back i couldnt take it nomore i fell down but that didnt stop him he still continued stroking. Then i flipped us over and rode him. Like pro i swear i thought i did this shit before. I came but he just got on top and did slow long deep strokes looking me in my eyes. "UHHH AYDINN OH-- YASSS." He came then pulled out & kissed me and took the condom off & went to sleep cuddling. While i laid on top of him.

-Freakss Lmao
-They Gloedd They Sessyy
-Keep the story about them or nah ?
-comment what you think
-Comment & vote
-Follow me