Chapter 8

Legacy pov
I woke up feeling great in fetty arms. I smiled then wiggled out of his grip and went to the bathroom to do my hygeine. When i got done i went downstairs to make breakfast. I made Eggs, Grits, Toast and bacon. I then went upstairs and told fetty to wake up and come eat and this nigga didnt wake up. I then thought of a way to wake him up i leaned over him and licked and sucked on his neck. He groaned and woke up with a smile on his face. I smirked and said "come eat." He went to do his hygiene and came downstairs. He kissed my cheek and said "goodmorning" i smiled and said it back and we ate in silence until he said "What you got planned today ?" I said nothing & he said "Can i take you out ma? Cause i really didnt mean anything i did that day with reese (his babymom) i just got caught in the moment and i know thats no good excuse but i feel so lost without you. I feel lost without you waking up in my arms every-morning & i apologize for making you Cry & breaking your heart he said teary-eyed. I got up and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips and said "I accept Your apology and you can take me out tonight?" He smiled and said "ima go to my house and change and stuff but be ready by 7 ma." He kissed me and left. I smiled because i was happy i got my man back. I smiled and went to take a nap.

-short ? I know
-ima update later on the night though
-they cute