After the Video. . . (Skyzan smut)

A/N This is based off what happened in Barney's video called "THE HAMBURGLER- Garry's Mod Prop Hunt". So you should probably watch that first to see where I got my inspiration from. Also, first oneshot is a smut. We're starting off strong. Anyway, I hope you enjoy~                 ~Cheela_writes

-------------------( Max's POV )-----------------

               I sat and sighed angrily. Adam was getting on my last nerve. Of course, him being my boyfriend meant I would never hurt him, but he was really starting to ask for it. And it he shall get. "Find out next time how many weenies we can fit in Max's mouth" Adam said before bursting out with laughter. I gripped my chair tightly, I was going to burst any moment now. "Is the video off?" I asked Barney. "Yeahs dirt. I dids mys outro" he answered. Whilst everyone was getting off of their computers, I was getting ready to race to Adam's office. I locked my sights on my boyfriend, he laughed. He wouldn't be laughing soon. I gave him a death glare, eyeing him down patiently. I got off my computer finally, closing everything and returning to the desktop. "You okay man?" I turned to look at Tim, who was the one who asked. I sighed, "If being taunted constantly was 'okay', then I'd be fucking fantastic" I growled. I then took my headphones off and laid them down on my desk. "You gonna pounce Adam?" Tim asked. I sent him a glance with a smirk, "Y'know, Adam has taunted me for quite a while, time to make it reality" I answered, turning back to face Adam's office. The brunette sat with a bored expression, looking stuff up on his phone. "Go get him then" Tim whisper-yelled to me. I waited a few more heartbeats before standing up calmly. I glanced back at Tim, "If anyone asks where we've gone, or what we're doing, we're just recording in a room that no-one can see or hear us in. That's it." I told him. "Alright", Tim agreed, turning back to his monitor. I then looked at Adam's office again. "You're going to get it. . ." I muttered to myself, but aimed my words towards Adam.

               A few more moments passed before I hurtled myself into Adam's office, skidding to a halt at the doorway. "Hi Max, d-didn't expect to see you here" Adam said nervously, glancing to his left and right. I walked closer to him, my death glare turning into a dominant look. "Adam", I started calmly, "Care to explain why you were saying the things you were saying in that video?" I asked, propping myself up by my arm that rested on his desk. "Uhhhhhh. . ." Adam avoided my gaze and looked slightly scared. "Don't hurt me" Adam pleaded quietly. I sent him a shocked look, "I would never! Just give me a valid reason as to why you said those things" I said calmly. Adam looked at the floor, "Because. . ." he trailed off. "Because why?" I asked smugly. Adam stayed silent, staring at the ground as blush rose to his face at a rapid pace. "Do you want me, princess? Is that all?" I asked, smirking. Adam glanced up, sending me a shy look, but changing to defiance. "You won't" he retorted finally. "But I will" I answered with an undying smile. I leaned over, getting my face close to Adam's. "Come with me, princess~" I growled, taunting him by rubbing his growing bulge. Adam bit his bottom lip and avoided meeting my gaze. "Max~" he suppressed a moan. "You won't~" Adam strained to speak normally. I shook my head and took my hands away from his crotch, moving away from him slightly. 

                   "You might want to run. I don't appreciate your taunts~" I growled, faking anger. I then gave Adam a death glare. After that, I watched as Adam bolted up and left me in a hurry. I gave him a few seconds before chasing him. Adam raced down the hall and zoomed into a room. I wasn't far behind and instantly caught up with him, closing the door behind me after I entered. "Adam~ this is your fault~" I husked, my anger vanishing and being replaced by thick lust. "Uhh. . ." Adam was at a loss for words as I approached him. I then met Adam at the wall, he was staring at me confidently now. "Try me" I dared. "You MadMax?" Adam grinned. That's all that it took. I palmed him hard and collided lips. "Ohhh~" Adam moaned, relaxing into my grip. I then pressed my body tightly against his, feeling him grind against me for friction. Our clothed erections rubbed together in a rhythmic way, making me moan. But I backed away instantly, "No", I growled. "This is your punishment. Which means that I make the rules" I spat. Adam whimpered and gave me a hurt look, "B-but Max-", "But nothing. Now shut up princess" I demanded. I then moved my hands down to his pants, unbuckling them slowly, teasing the man above me. "Max, just please-", "Shut your mouth or you won't get this at all" I snapped, making the brunette instantly quiet himself. I pulled them down and tossed them to the side. I was going to pull down his boxers too, but he pounced on me, making me fall back onto the floor with him on top of me. "Who's in charge now?" Adam asked, smirking at me with a furrowed brow. I sent him an annoyed look, "Me" I growled in response. I then flipped us over, me sitting on top of Adam now. "Then take me. You won't" Adam dared. I smirked at him and we locked eyes as I slid down his boxers. "Now, take your shirt off" I demanded with an unamused look. As he did so, I removed my attire and tossed it to the side with the other clothes. "Now, get on your hands and knees princess. This is your punishment and you have no choice but to accept it" I told him, getting off of him, allowing him to get in the position.