Things got cray fast..

i saw him on the bed.. ahaha! and guess what he was doing!" ' Gosh darnit i don't know! tell me!" "AHAHAHA! he was masturbating!!" "Oh my gosh Marie was it that funny!!!" "Yes it was he looked so peaceful though i had to hold it in because i didn't want to ruin his moment! "oh my gosh haha!" "Yea!" "Ok well do u have a band aid i need for my forehead?" "Yea hold up." i opened my purse and dug out stuff looking for a band aid and neosporn. "Here you go." i say handing her the stuff. "Oh thanks!" she said smiling and taking it. I could tell she was going to need another band aid because that was pretty bad. I got  out another and gave it to her. Then I left the room and going upstairs and making sure Jackson heard me this time. "Jackson!!!!"

                                                            ***Jacksons point of view***

oh my gosh.. grrrr..oo.. Marie..... uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *Jackson!!* "Hey  im in here!" I quickly sat up and stop what I was doing ;) "Hey whats up?" "Oh nothing." Marie walked in the room and stood in front of me. "What are you doing?" I said looking at her. "Something.." right then and there she jumped on top an started to make out with me very roughly. I just agreed and did the same. we lied there for a good min or so making out. I smelled her hair and oh my gosh it smelled so good, that just turned me on. she rumbled and stuck me to the bed, but I didn't want that so I pushed her over and now I was on top kissing and grabbing on her. she stopped for a moment and said "What do you wanna do about this?" "Hm I don't know, I just wanna get away from here you know?" "yea me two. you know we could make that happen!" I thought about that. I mean we could its not like I had a best guy friend, I had her and she had her best friend so that was fine. " Well.. where do you wanna go?" "Oh.. I never actually thought about running away.."  "yea me neither.." we both just sat there thinking. we stopped kissing. then we heard a nock on the door. knock knock. I could see my boner so I tried to press it down but shit that didn't work so I covered myself in a blanket. Marie went over to the door and opened it Aylin was standing there looking around the room. "hey what are you guys doing?" she said sitting in the corner of the bed. "Oh we were just thinking about something.." Marie said looking down at her shorts. "Yea just doing something about us." I added in "Well what is it!!!" she said looking at both of us.