That guy Gets to me

My name is Marie, I go to High School and I'm in 10th grade. The thing is I'm in love with this very sexy boy, his name is Jackson I'm basically falling head over heels for him. He lives in Hawaii but he visits  where I live. He's probably the cutest boy alive! He's around 5'8 buts in 11th grade, just stunning I like, want to kiss him so bad, his green blue eyes are jaw dropping. And his perfect tan skin and toneished body I love it ALL. I just wished he asked me out already, I mean I could tell he had some feelings for me but not much. But he definitely knew I liked him. He rode my bus which was awesome. I don't talk to him just because he's older and doesn't care but idk.

Today was Moderate Monday Great and great. I was excited to see Jackson but I had a science test I had to take, just.. well..great. I wake up to my cellphone or  'Clock'. It was early and I hated getting up. So I got dresses went to the bathroom and Then brushed my hair and did my makeup. I was around 5'6, had red and blonde hair.  My eyes were hazelish brown. I was wearing some tight darkwash skinny jeans a tank top and hollister v neck. I threw on my converse and went downstairs to find my mum making me some french toast.  I ate slipped on my backpack and went outside waiting for the bus. I could see Jackson's stop and him waiting. I gave myself a faint smile. A couple mins. Later the bus came and I was on, as he got on the bus and walked past me he smelled so good... Whatever he was wearing.

We were at school and I was walking to my locker, to put my lunch away but then something startled me, somebody tapped my shoulder, I turned around to find my best friends boyfriend Erick, smiling at me. "Hey" He said politely. "Hi, What's up?" I asked putting my lunchbox away. "OH I was wondering if you knew were Aylin was? (Eye-lean) °She diddnt ride the bus or texted me so I diddnt know° "Oh um idk I diddnt see her earlier, sorry." " Ah no problem thanks." He said sadly looking down and walking away. I went to class and the bell rung.