T W E N T Y-T W O

Im sorry.  !!!Read AN at the end!!
...
C O N N O R

I fucked up. Badly.

I tried calling Troye after he left, but it just went to voicemail. I'm really worried about him. I'm guessing this is how he felt about me yesterday.

I thought about where he could have gone. I doubt he would go to the bar, he wouldn't go to Tyler's, but there is one place he might be. I quickly grabbed my wallet and keys before running outside to my car.

~~~

Troye had always liked going out by the ocean. There was a beautiful view off a cliff near his home back in Australia. Before sunset he and his bestfriend Kayla would go every Friday. She would bring food and he would bring a soft blanket to lay on. They made up stories, of which Kayla was a successful movie star, who had just won her first academy award. And Troye the world's best known singer, traveling the world and doing concerts. They would sit on the edge of the cliff just thinking, laughing, enjoying their youth.

And now everytime Troye visits home, Kayla and him would meet by at the cliff and catch up on things. He would tell her of a new song, and sing her a verse. She would tell Troye of a role she auditioned for, and rehears the lines infront of him. It was almost like he had never left, almost.

Ever since, Troye found himself at ease when he went to the ocean, or near it. He had only told one other person about the cliff, Connor. This is how Connor knew where to find him. He knew he would go by the nearest beach and watch the waves.

~~~

T R O Y E

I sat on the sand, having to deal with it getting in my shoes and over my pants because I was in to much of a rush to bring a blanket with me.

Everything that had just happened was still fresh in my mind, replaying like a scratched record. I still can't believe Connor would do that. I know we aren't dating, and I probably have no right to have ran out like that, but it still hurt.

I've been sitting here for about thirty minutes, just watching the waves, when I hear someone sit next to me. I already knew who it is, but I didn't want to turn to look.

"Look Troye, I'm sorry for what I did. It was stupid and-"

"No, no it wasn't. It was stupid for me to have run out like that, and get mad. We aren't even..dating. You can go and be with anyone you want. I'm not stopping you." I still didn't look at him, to afraid of what he might say next.

"But Troye, thats the thing. I don't want just anyone. I want you. I did what I did last night only because I was mad. And drunk, but mostly mad. Mad because I wanted you, but I didn't know if you wanted me. It's you I want, Troye. Not some guy from a bar." I could fell his eyes on me. I let myself look at him. His eyes where so sincere and caring. He looks afraid, and I'm assuming I did too.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I want you too, Connor. But, I don't know if I'm ready to date someone. Not after all thats happened. I was thinking about going back home. Focusing on my music, on Youtube. I feel like it will be better this way. I don't feel at ease here." I looked around us, remembering how home felt for me and how this feels, and how different they are,"I miss my suburbia, Con."(Whoops trash nOt even sorry)

"It's ok Troye. I'm not gonna lie and say I'm happy that your doing this. Because I'm going to miss you so much. But your right, it will be better this way. And just know, I'll wait for you. As cliche as it may sound, I really will. You're who I can see myself five months and five years from now with, and I'm willing to wait for you to notice that." His eyes glazed over with tears threatening to spill. I felt my eyes water as well. I know this might be the last time I see Connor in a long time. And I know he knows that too. And somehow, I'm okay with it. As long as one day, we find each other again.

__________________________________________________________________________

Ok. So that just happened.
Also sorry not sorry for the whole 'Suburbia' mention. I just hAd to.
ALSO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THE EPILOGUE. OHMYGOD I WANT TO CRY.
I'VE RAISED THIS FIC AS MY OWN AND I CANT BELIEVE WHAT ITS BECOME. But now is not the time for that, I will write all that 'HOLY SHIT ITS OVER' stuff next chapter. Ok, until next time,
DUBAI
{828}