C H A P T E R-E I G H T

T R O Y E

Connor Franta just came out. To me.

I did what first came to mind, hugging, congratulating, and more hugging. I rubbed his back, and his crying seemed to slowly stop, so I pulled away, saying we should go to sleep, seeing as it was begining to be late. We walked into my room, not knowing if Connor wanted to sleep in my bed again, or attempt to blow up the mattress. He gathered up his pajamas and walked through the hall the bathroom to get changed. I also got into a pair of sweat pants, and white t-shirt, before going into bed, and scrolling through Tumblr.

"Um, Tro?" Connor had walked into my room, wearing sweats and a undershirt. He looked nervous, holding his previously worn clothes.

"Yeah?" I put my phone away, on the dresser next to my bed.

"Can I sleep..with you? Because I don't want to blow up the matress." He said the last part fast, and looked over to the undone matress.

"Of course, come over here." I patted the empty spot on the bed next to me, and turned off the lights as he started to make his way towards my bed.

"Thanks, Tro." He turned to his side.

I began thinking of the night before.

I don't want to think of those thoughts again, and I know that's exactly whats going to happen. I tried to sleep, but obiously, that didn't work. Silence is all I heard for hours, not sure of how many, just knowing that it was alot. I felt numb, not crying, just laying, listening to nothing, with the occasional snore coming from Con.

Connor. Last night, he was the only ting that could get me to sleep. I thought of waking him up, but I didn't want to disturb the peace.

I memorized his way of breathing. How it wasn't to fast or slow. A steady rhythm. It was soothing in ways, knowing he was there.

His back was turned to me, but I could still feel his warmth. I wanted his arms to hold me, it was comforting. To hear his heartbeat, and how his breath hit the top of my head. I wanted to sleep, and that was the only way. I, before a long time of questioning myself, turned to him.

"Con?" I whispered, half wishing he hadn't heard me. He shuffled, but didn't respond.

"Con?" I tried again. This time, he mumbled a response.

"Whma?"

"I, I cant sleep." After a moment of silence, I thought he had gone back to sleep, but then he turned to face me, putting his arms around my body. I snuggled into him, feeling safe, and content.

"Good night, Troye." He said.

"Goodnight, Connor." I said once again, falling into a peaceful sleep for the second night in a row.

~~~

The next three nights continued like this, but then to a point where we had an unsaid agreement, and slept like that, not bringing it up the next morning. I asked him if he was going to come out to anyone soon, and he responded with:

"I want to come out to Zoe, next. But I don't know when." I was happy for him.

We didn't do much in those three days, just stayed at my house, not doing anything to interesting. I knew he would have to leave soon, but I didn't want to ask when.

We were on the couch, watching a documentary on fashion, when I got a text. Thinking it was from Zoe asking to come over, I checked my phone, to see it was actually from Tyler. I didn't want to answer it, or even look at it. So I turned my phone off not wanting anything to do with him.

After the movie had finished, we decided to head out to a cafe, seeing as it was still early in the morning.

"Ready?" I asked him. He grunted in response, stretching as he stood up from the couch we were previously sitting on. I was about to open the door, when some one knocked . I gave the green eyed boy next to me a confused look before opening the door.

"What the fuck?"
___________________________________________________________________________

HAI 
WOW SUPER SHORT CUZ FILLER CHAPIE (cliffhanger tho)
But important chapter/ updating tomorrow btw stay tuned.
DEDICATED TO @tronnorandbrallie
YOU MAKE ME SMILE THANKS FOR THE NICE COMMENTS X.
To lazy to put in self promo.
DUBAI!
[750] e w w (so short)