T W E N T Y - O N E

C O N N O R

The blaring sound of music filled my ears. Hot, sweaty bodies surounded me. I held the drink in my hand up to my lips, downing the strong substance.

I moved my body to the beat of the music, not caring if anyone was staring. I could already feel myself slipping into a drunken state.

After a few minutes of dancing, I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist, grinding behind me. I laughed and turned around to look at the man, but could barely see his face seeing as the room was so dark, with only some beams of light.

I let myself fall into a sort of rhythm with him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I could make you feel so good.." He whispered into my ear. I giggled and nodded my head before feeling myself being pulled out of the club's entrace and into and unfamiliar car.

~~~

"What the fuck?" I sat up in bed with a pounding headache. What happened last night?

I tried to remember, but my vision was kind of fuzzy. I looked up and noticed I wasn't in my bed...or wearing clothes? My face grew red as I turned and looked beside me to see the outline of a man underneath the blanket.

"Oh my fucking god." I whispered. Then everything hit me.

The day before Troye had asked me 'what we were'. When he said it was to soon for a relationship, I tried to go back to watching television but couldn't concentrate. After an hour of akward silence, I told him I was going out. He asked where, but I just walked out without answering him.

From there I went to one of the gay clubs near-by, and I guess came back with whoever is asleep next to me.

"Shit shit shit," I stood up and tried looking for my pants when I felt a pain in my lower back.

I let out a hiss, shit that hurts.

I limped around the room, picking up my clothes. I turned and looked at the man laying in bed, which I couldnt even see because his face was covered by a blanket. I took my phone out abd saw I had over 20 missed calls from Troye, and even more texts from him.

I walked out of the man's apartment and called a taxi. On the way home I listened to some of Troye's voicemails.

"Connor? Where did you go? Im sorry if I made you mad. Please come back. Call me when you get this."

"Con? Im really worried, please answer me."

"Im sorry, please come back."

"Connor, I'm started to get scared. At least text me back to let me know your ok. Don't do anything stupid, Con."

Well, to late for that last one.

The taxi finally reached home. Oh god, what do I tell Troye? Should I tell him what really happened? He'll hate me, but I can't lie to him. Here goes nothing.

I opened the door and saw Troye sitting on the couch.

"Oh my god, Connor!" He ran to ne and hugged me tightly. "Where did you go last night, and why didn't you call me? You could have at least texted me you where ok. Oh, if anything happened to you I don't know what I would have done. You scared me so much, Connor.." He rambled on.

"Troye, I-I need to tell you something." He backed away and looked at my face confused.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh God Troye, I'm sorry. Im so sorry." I couldn't look him in the eye. I've had sex before last night, but that was my first tike with a guy. And I don't remember any of it. And I was hoping my first time with a guy could have been with Troye.

"What did you do?"

"I-I went to a club. And got really drunk, a-and I don't remember alot but-"

"No. No, no Connor. Please don't tell me you..slept with someone." I looked down, avoiding his gaze.

"Troye I'm so-"

"Dont apologize. Just-just don't." He closed his eyes and thought for a moment.

"You know what. Its ok. It ok because we arent even dating. Go, be with whoever you want to be with. Go have fun." He pushed by me towards the door, and just as it was closing, I heard him say," Just like Tyler."

Thats what hit me the most. He thinks I've turned into Tyler.

____________________________________________________________

HAI

WHAO TROYE HAS BEEN SO MIA LATELY, coughconnorcough

Anyways, how you been? How was your day?

Mine was gr8

Oo unedited yikes, I'll go back and fix it later.

Im watching Paul Blart Mall Cop and its pretty good, but idk if its good enough for a sequal.

Ok, until next time,

DUBAI