C H A P T E R- F O U R T E E N

T R O Y E

I woke up, sweat covering my forehead. I remembered all the details of the dream I had.

Just leave.

What did that mean?

I got up and changed clothes, because I still had the previous day's outfit on.

"I'm sorta seeing someone else.."

Mark, was that the guys name?

He's better than you...

But I don't even know him.

That doesn't matter, he has Connor. And what do you have? An empty hotel room.

I looked around. It was ugly and dirty in here. I hadn't noticed that when I first came in.

I got up and decided to call Tyde to tell him of what happened.

"Tyde?"

"Troye? What happened?"

"I, I told him.."

"And?"

"He's dating someone else." My voice cracked at the end. How pathetic.

"Oh, God Troye. I'm sorry."

"Yeah..his names Mark...I lost him, Tyde. I feel like such a failure."

"Don't be talking like that. You are not a failure. Just because a bad thing happened, doesn't mean anything-"

"It's not just that-I've failed everyone. I haven't spoken with my friends for over a month, I've lost my best friend, and I haven't posted a video or explained what was happening with me to my fans. I feel like everything is shattering around me. And it's my fault."

"Troye, your mistakes don't define you. Everything can be fixed! We filmed that collab! And you went over to California to see Connor. Sure, he has boyfriend now..but that doesn't mean you two can't still be friends."

"I guess."

"Now, go back to him, and meet his boyfriend. Maybe they won't last long. Maybe you still have shot." He was trying his best to get my hopes up.

"You think?"

"Yes! Now don't let rejection keep a great friendship from ending."