C H A P T E R-S I X

T R O Y E

It felt weird. Knowing your friend was sleeping on the same bed with you. But odd enough, I still enjoyed it.

It was night, when I allowed myself to think about Tyler. I hadn't heard from him in what felt like forever. I remember, the look on his face when I caught them.

"T-Troye? It's not what it looks like!"  He looked terrified.

The guy he was with, looked confused. I assumed he didn't tell him about me. My eyes filled with tears at the memory of it.

"Tilly? What- but I-I..why?" I was a mess, tears  streaming down my face. I had caught Tyler, my Tyler, making out with some other guy.

At that point in our relationship, we  had been dating for three months. I don't know what made him do it, and I might never. He tried explaining to me, but I wouldn't take it.

"I, Just let me explain! Please, Troye." His voice cracked, but it didn't stop me from saying exactly what came to my mind at that moment.

"Fuck you, Tyler." In that moment, I didn't feel sad, just pure anger, towards him. The guy I once thought I loved. I left his house the way I came in, but slamming the door as hard as I could in the progress.

Even now, I don't regret my choice of words. He did deserve it. I remember, his face. His expression, sad and broken. But he had no right to be sad. He had done it. He had ended us.

I felt Connor shift next to me, forcing me to wipe the tears that fell from my now bloodshot eyes. He didn't wake, just continued snoring.

Every night for the past week and  a half, had been sleepless. My mind to occupied with the thought of Tyler.

Why had he done it?

Was I just some toy to him?

Was any of it true? The late night talks. Secrets shared. Tears shed in front of each other.

Did he even love me?

It was a cycle. I would think of these thoughts, cry, think even more, then cry some more. I was lucky Connor hadn't heard me from nights before. But now that he was literally right next to me, it was harder to keep in all my feelings.

I  don't know how long I've been awake for. Listening to the soft snores coming from the boy next to me. I was to afraid of sleeping. After that nightmare I had the other night, I didn't trust myself with sleep. I didn't deserve sleep. I felt a new wave of tears pouring from my eyes. I let out a quiet sob, hoping Connor didn't hear me. But at the same time, not caring if he heard, this was the only time I could let it out. I sobbed for some more before I heard Connor shifting next to me.

"Troye? Are you.. crying?" I could only see the outline of his face, but his eye. Those I saw perfectly. When he asked that question, I only seemed to cry more. The green eyed boy next to me sighed, and opened his arms.

"I'm s-sorry f-for keeping y-you up, C-con." I sniffed

"Shh, its okay, Troye. Anything for you." He rubbed my back as I layed my head on his chest. After I had calmed myself, I pulled myself away from him.

"Thanks Con, your a great friend." I went to lay down, my back facing him, when he stopped me.

"No, Troye, sleep with me. I want to make sure you'll be okay the rest of the night." He pulled me back into his arms, I simply nodded my head, placing it in the crook of his neck and draping my arm over his waist. There was a warm feeling in my chest, but I didn't think much  of it. Just happy to have someone who cares for me.