Epilogue

[me:*screaming*]
__
Connor waited.
And waited.
For Troye.

Troye's career took off with the release of his first full album, Blue Neighbourhood. His songs being played on the radio, being number one in several different countries including America and Australia, being on Time Magazine, countless interviews, and touring around the world.

Troye wasn't the only one to succeed. Connor published a memoir, A Work In Progress, which sold worldwide. He co-founded a record label, Heard Well, was accepted into the Grammy Academy, and set up Vol. 4 of Common Culture, along with Common Culture clothing line.

Connor waited through it all, supporting but keeping his distance from Troye, no matter how much it pained him.

Troye felt horrible, even with his career at a high, he was at a low. It wasn't right without Connor. He wasn't right without Connor.

But eventually, it was Connor who texted Troye first. After months of waiting, he texted asking to go out for coffee. Troye was beyond happy.

He didn't know if this was Connor's way of asking him out, or just trying to be friendly. But it was answered after the "date"(?) as Connor walked Troye up to the steps of his house(which he bought in LA after his last tour) and took Troye's hand in his.

"Troye, look, I don't know if this is the right time or place, but I can't go on without you. Its been months, months of utter hell without you. I need you Troye." He hugs Troye, loving the feeling of him in his arms after so long.

Troye couldn't have been happier. It seemed like everything had worked out for the better. Connor was back, and willing to give it another try.

"I've missed you so, so much, Connah." Troye hugged Connor tighter, not wanting to let go. 

It took them a while to get used to eachother, but it wasn't long before Connor asked Troye to be his boyfriend. A year after, Troye moved into Connor's house. Eventually they had to come out as a couple to the internet, but it wasn't much of a shock to people. Everyone knew already, or at least guessed.

Their relationship wasn't perfect, not even close. But they loved each other and that was enough to get them through any rough patch life threw at them.

_____________________________________________________________

Oh my fuck its over. IM DYING
I dont know if this is the end of their story, or if there will be any sequals. So, watch out for that. (No promises)
But holy fuck its actually over
I would cry but I'm in public so,
Anyways, I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS READ, COMMENTED, AND VOTED. I LOVE YOU ALL EVEN THOUGH I DONT REALLY KNOW YOU, BUT THATS OK I LOVE YOU ANYWAY.
There where moments where I was close to just deleting the story because I didn't think it was good enough, but thank gOD I DIDN't
And we're about to reach 14k
14 FUCKING THOUSAND
HOLY SHIT THATS ALOT OF PEOPLE
OK im just rambling nit but thats ok. ok. ok.
Im not ok. I had fun writing this(even though it was a pain in the ass most of the time)
I might go back and edit the typos later on, so for now I guess this is it. One last time,
DUBAI

(ok fuck im so emotional rn gotta blast)