C H A P T E R- S E V E N T E E N

C O N N O R

I closed my eyes as the comments for the video flew in. I was scared, but excited? I can finally be true to myself not only with my friends, but my fans too.

Reluctantly I opened my eyes and took a look at the comments.

OMG FINALLY

I'm so proud of you Con!

#wesupportyouconnor

Aw! It will be fine! <3

I STILL LOVE YOU

I was surprised to see how much support I was getting. Is this really happening?

I went to my Instagram, then Twitter and saw all the same responses.

I was on Twitter when I noticed someone had raged me in a video. Assuming it was a fan made video, I clicked on it. My heart dropped wen I saw Marks face on the screen. I looked at the videos name and saw it was titled; 'Connor Franta's Ex'.

"Hey! Before anyone says this is fake, it's not. Connor was my boyfriend. But let me tell you, he's a cheater. And guess who I caught him with?"

Please no...

"Troye Sivan." He then took out his phone and started to tell the story of how we meet, then showing the pictures we took while dating. Then it came to a picture he took when he found Troye and I asleep on the couch. I still don't know how he got in.

He went on to tell the part from earlier, when I woke up and said
Troye's name.

He started to call me names, saying I was a 'slut', and a cheater. That I'm not as nice as everyone thinks I am. When the video finished, I went down to the comments, and already there where rude thins being said about me. It seemed like everyone was siding with him. 

I panicked and checked my Twitter, seeing people now tweeting me mean things.

"Oh no no no.." Everything. All I saw where people saying how much of a poser I was. Saying I was a jerk that didn't deserve the life I have. I saw people where saying things like this to Troye too, but not as much as me.

I thought about calling Mark to ask him to take the video down. But that wouldn't change anything. So I called Troye instead.

"Troye." I tried to say his name, but it came out quiet and I didn't know if he hear me.

"Connah, I'm so sorry. I'm coming over now." He ended the call and I put my phone down. It was blowing up with notifications from all social media sites, so I turned it off. This didn't feel real. Had almost all my fans turned on me?

Troye didn't knock when he came, just walked in. I didn't mind. Just sat in the same spot I had been in for the past thirty minutes. He came over and sat next to me, before taking me in his arms with a hug.

Did I really think coming out would be easy? Here are all my fans, people who have kept me going and motivated, turning on me. Calling me horrible things. Believing a guy they don't even know.

"Con? Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I don't know." He gave me a sad smile. I noticed I was still in his arms, but didn't move.

"Oh god Troye, they all hate me now." I sighed.

"They don't hate you, they're just teenage girls looking to start drama." He began rubbing my back soothingly, "Now come on, let's watch something on the television to get your mind settled." He turned on the T.V using the remote. He didn't once leave my side that night.

___________________________________________________________

HAI

SORRY

HERES A PATHETIC SHORT CHAPTER
I'll be updating again Wednesday, I promise.
Oh no MARK.
Yep.
My outfit today is 🔥🔥(<- fire emoji for those who can't see)
HONESTLY I LOVE WHEN YOU ALL COMMENT, LIKE THANKS?? YOUR AWESOME. (And Vote, I'm loving those too ;) )
SHAMELESS SELF PROMO-
(Follow me, if ya want, or nah. It's your choice.)

twitter-tsfranta

instagram-ilysbb

tumblr-gr00ms-bride-is-a-wh0re

DUBAI
X