Chapter 2 *Unwanted Visitor*

-Edited-

*Unwanted Visitor*

Enjoy!

***************

I wake up next to Eleanor who was snoring the whole night keeping me awake. Only god knows what time I went to sleep.

"Ellie?" I say in a low voice shaking her arm.

"Five more minutes dad." Eleanor says with her eyes closed.

"Eleanor I'm not your dad. Get the f*** up." I say pushing her. I think I pushed her too hard because next thing you know she lands on the floor causing her to hit her head on the bedside table.

"Aww what the f***"Ellie says getting up from the floor running her hand on her hurt head. Having the whole blanket cover her up.

"I got to go. I'm going to be late for work," I say getting up from her bed packing up my things.

"Just ask my dad for a ride." She says lying back on her bed " I'll drop by tomorrow. Bye" Ellie says giving me a goodbye sign in the air.

"Fine then," I say walking to Ellie's restroom taking out my tooth brush washing my teeth. After about five minutes I was out with a pony tail. "Take my bag tomorrow when I see you" I say rushing downstairs. Leaving my bag on Eleanor's room. She was going to bring it to me tomorrow anyways.

"Wow. What's the hurry?" I hear a familiar voice from behind me. I froze leaving the front door open.

"I'm going to be late for work," I say continuing to looking straight ahead.

"Here let me take you." Dereck says. I didn't want him to take me to work specially after our little scenario yesterday.

"No Sir. I'll take the bus." I say walking out of the house.

"No. No buses. That's why I'm here." Dereck says closing the door behind me walking to his escalade. His escalade could fit up to eight people comfortably. It was a fancy red truck and it had TVs inside.

"It's fine Sir really. I'll take the bus." I say not walking to his car.

"Get in." Dereck says putting the window of his truck down giving me a smile. I didn't hesitate instead I just walked to his truck and got in bucked up. He started the engine and drove off.

"Where to?" He asks his eyes still focused on the road.

"Aquarium" I say looking straight, not brothering to look up at Dereck. I don't know why but I feel like he's been trying to avoid me since our little contact from yesterday.

"Why there?" He suddenly asks looking over at me.

"I work there" I say looking out to the window.

"Really? You never told me." He says turning back to the road. Of course I never told you. You never F****** asked.

"You never asked." I reply back to him looking at the small TV which was in front of were the radio belongs.

"What do you work as?" He asked ignoring my response. Yeah he better ignore it.

"Feeding the fish and dolphins" I reply honestly. To be honest I love my job it's an easy job. By easy I mean easy. You just basically feed the dolphins and fishes. They play a show every day around 4, where they teach the dolphins, and sea lions to do tricks. And what's even better was that it's free.

I'm fighting so much not say anything about yesterday. I'm hoping that he's doing the same. Right when I think that he won't say anything about yesterday he says, "Listen about yesterday?"