Chapter 4 - Realisation

The next day Ariana and I are at rehearsals. While we wait for the set to be ready, I decide to confront Arana about what happened the other night.

“I dunno it sounds as if they both have a little crush on you?” She says shrugging her shoulders.

No way do two Janoskians have a crush on me. No. That’s not possible. This isn’t right, this doesn’t happen to girls like me. But her theory does sound right. I rattle through my brain for some sort of distraction but I can’t stop thinking about the position I’m in. This is Laniel we’re talking about, so this is difficult. This might not even be true! Ariana and I could have totally blown this out of proportion.

....................................

I sit in Ariana’s room with the Janoskians. Jai can’t go anywhere without the boys tagging along because they need to keep the fans updated on Jariana news so we’re pretty much always together. I leave to go to the bathroom and as I go to walk in, Daniel walks out.

“Oh shit sorry Luce” Daniel says.

“Don’t worry about it Skip” I wink at him.

“You know that’s such a turn on when you do that” He chuckles. He puts his hood up and puts his hands in his pockets while leaning back onto the wall....he looked even more attractive.

Startled and a little embarrassed I mumble, “Errrm excuse me?”

“Oh come on, you’re hot! I’ve been hitting on you ever since you’ve got here. Haven’t you noticed?” He is making this awkward conversation sound so casual and normal.

“Listen Daniel I—“He puts his finger on my lip and takes a step towards me. He puts his other hand onto my cheek and examines my face. Do I want this? Yes he is VERY hot and I’m about to kiss the Daniel Sahyounie but we were in the middle of Ariana’s hall way and for some unknown reason, I feel like I’m betraying Luke? Fuck it, he’s hot and I’ve dreamt about this so I lean in slightly, as does he and our lips gently touch. I put my arms around his neck as we carry on kissing until a small cough interrupts us. We quickly separate and I turn around to see Luke standing there completely blank faced.

“Erm, we was wondering where you two were, we’re going to order food”

Silence.

“Sorry, for interrupting.”

Daniel puts his arm up and laughs, “Don’t worry mate” he shouts.

Luke nods his head towards us and walks back down the hall into the room rubbing his head.

“Now were we” Daniel whispers as he leans again.