Chapter 5 - The right one

Hi guys, make sure to vote or comment if you like this so i know to carry on, thanks (: xxx

“It all makes sense, I get it now” he says smiling.

Wait, I thought he’d be mad? I give him a look.

“So you’re one of my girls?” He gives me a wink that makes me take a deep breath in.

“That’s why you want me to follow you...I knew you was Janoskianator but it’s a bonus you have a little soft spot for me. Kinda cute” he says shrugging his shoulders smiling.

I’m burning up and can feel my face is hot and red so I refuse to look up and make eye contact while I try to control myself. I let him do the talking.

“I understand this is all weird and exciting for you but it really surprised me to see you kissing Daniel...actually it really hurt me”

I snap my head up. What?

“I thought me and you were getting somewhere”

WHAT!? Is he actually saying this to me?

“You know, you can’t see these kind of words to a Luke girl” I start laughing.  I should be dead right now because this is all I’ve ever dreamt off but it just feels all too comfortable.

He walks towards me grinning with his bottom lip sticking out a little. He looks down at me while he strokes my cheek with the back of his hand.

“I guess what I’m trying to say is that I think I’m starting to have feelings for you...like a lot and I don’t want to see you with Daniel or any other boy” I feel his hot breath on my face as he whispers his words. His voice is so husky when it’s quiet. He looks down at my lips then back at my eyes while biting his lip.

This is all too much for me and I start to pant just a little while putting my hand on his chest. “You need to understand what this experience is like for me so bear with me. I need to get used to you being that close to me.”

I scream and cry at his selfies, I can’t scream and cry in his face if he’s standing right in front of me.

He chuckles. “Aww, you’re cute”. He takes my hand and gently kisses the back of it. “I hope you get used to me fast” and with that, he smiles and walks back into the room like nothing had happened.

I can’t stop smiling. I can’t and probably won’t get used to his touch and I defiantly won’t forget that moment. I walk back into the room still smiling and a little flushed and can see Ariana grinning at me, she gives me a little wink and carries on snuggling up to Jai. She must have had something to do with that, she knew how much of a Luke girl I was before I came here.

“Sit down slut, we’re gonna watch Harry Potter now” shouts Beau with his eyes fixed on to the TV.

“Hahaha, Beau has never seen these so we HAVE to be quiet and watch it.” says James, obviously taking the piss out of Beau.

“OH SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY” Beau screams, which sends James into fits of laughter.

Jai and Ariana are hugging and kissing on the end of the sofa so I decide to give them a little space and sit on the other side of the sofa with Luke. He gives me grin and moves over, giving me more space to sit down.

I look at Daniel who is waving the remote around pretending it’s his wand and is getting into Beau’s face making him annoyed. So he really doesn’t care for me in that way, I feel quite relieved. His dopiness is my kind of friend material and if he isn’t bothered and has completely forgot about our kiss, that’s fine. I turn my phone off and pay attention to the film until I feel Luke’s hand rest on my knee. I look at him instantly and can see a smile playing on them lips of his.

Luke tilts his head closer to mine, “I don’t want anyone knowing about what happened earlier and I don’t want anyone knowing we like each other just yet” he whispers.

I start giggling

“What’s so funny?” Luke asks, half laughing half serious.

“Who says I have feelings for you in the first place?” I try saying as seriously as I can

He licks his lips and smiles once more,

“Oh ok, you wanna play it that way. Fine” he jokes. “No but seriously, I wanna keep this a secret for a little longer.”

“That’s fine with me” I say. I put my hand over his and look at him again but he’s already looking at me. I carry on starring until he breaks into laughter. Everyone looks round to look at us but is too involved in the film to take notice and ask anything. Luke ruffles his hair while still quietly laughing and nodding his head. He looks back towards the TV with his hand still on my knee and a smile still on his lips.

I’ve never been happier.