Dreaded Dare - 27

Skye's P.O.V - A week later

It was officially Christmas Eve and to say I was buzzing was an understatement. I was spending Christmas Eve at Hunters house with his family and on Christmas Zach and Harvey were joining us for Christmas Dinner.

I jumped out of bed with a toothy smile on my face. I threw on my new denim button up skirt and my white top that reveals some of my shoulder. I then put on some brown strapless shoes that went with the outfit and curled my hair neatly. I quickly put on makeup wanting to look nice for the small party which was being held by Colleen.

Once I had finished getting ready I packed all presents and clothes into my travel bag I headed to Harvey's. The journey was full of me giggling.

Before Harvey had even stopped the car I jumped out and sprinted to the door knocking twice. I anxiously waited until Hunter answered the door, he was covered in flour and eggs making him look un-believably cute. He looked even cuter as he stared at me speechlessly.

"Skye you look beautiful........gorgeous even!" I could feel heat creep up into my cheeks "I wasn't expecting you to be here till like 20 minutes. I was actually helping mum and Aaron bake something" Hunter told me going bright red.

"Well I was kind of looking forward to seeing you and I kind of missed you" I told him shyly. Hunter threw his arms round me and kissed my lips slowly; every time he touched me or complimented me I always felt tingly run through my spine. This time I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach at the little actions he made.

"I bet I missed you more!!" Hunter's voice was husky, but for a matter of fact he had only been away from me for two days.

"You are literally covered in a bag of flour! What on Earth were you baking?" I asked giggling at the sight of him.

"I was baking a fabulous cake, which is actually in the oven as we speak. I'm going to go get changed, the party has already started and my relatives are in the other room so I'll see you down hear in a minute" Hunter told me kissing my cheek as I headed into the main room being greeted by Noah.

"Skye, so lovely to see you, how's it going?" Noah asked me hugging me tight and I was quite surprised by this sudden niceness, Noah was being kind for once.

"Good thanks, how are you feeling since everything happened at the house?" I asked Noah hoping he had recovered from the fire.

"I'm feeling great actually, my parents are finally behind bars which they deserve, anyway here is a little Christmas gift and thank you gift" Noah told me smiling as he handed over a small gift wrapped present. I know it wasn't Christmas but Noah wanted me to open it now so I opened it to reveal a beautiful silver bracelet with my name engraved.

"Aww thanks so much, your gift is in the other room with the rest of the presents if you want to see it" I told Noah smiling before I felt a pair of hands go round my waist and turned round to see Hunter resting his head on my shoulder and he was now showered and had his hair neatly jelled and some smart jeans on and a casual shirt defining his muscles.

"Did you like what Noah got you beautiful?" Hunter asked me causing me to yet again blush.

"Yeah I did actually, I'm guessing you helped him find it out?" I asked smirking.

"Of course I did" He replied kissing my cheek until Hunters Aunt gestured for us all to be quiet.

"Right everyone, before all the music comes on and the buffet are served I wanted to present an award the police force have given me. This is for a young lady in this room who has saved my life and many others in this room including my beloved son and my nephew along with his friend and my many close family members who were close to near death experiences. Without this girl I wouldn't be here today and my nephew Hunter is lucky to have Skye as his girlfriend and best friend. So this is an award for bravery and courage for you Skye and I will be forever grateful and I bet Hunter is by the way he is looking at you now" Hunters Aunt announced causing me to blush at the last bit as I headed towards his Aunt trying not to cry as I took the award and gave his Aunt Sophia an awkward hug.