Chapter 14: Friendly Threats

I woke up, my eyes fluttered open as the light streamed into my room. It was a somewhat sunny day but kind of cloudy. I quickly realized the position I was in... My blankets were mostly off the bed, one of my pillows was on the floor and the other was under my head. I laid on my stomach, my head facing Skyler's bed... I was not covered in any of my bed sheets or blankets except my left foot. My right leg was right on the edge of the bed and my right arm was tucked close to my chest while my left arm was up over my head.... Apparently, I had a ruff night. 

I remembered last night I had a horrid nightmare. James had heard me and ran over. I remember telling him Skyler and Katie never came back... I lifted my head slightly off the pillow to check, but no one occupied Skyler's bed. I sighed and buried my face in the pillow.  

Then of course like most mornings, there was a knock on the door... 

"Alex? You up?" A voice that sounded like James asked through the door. 

I looked at the time '6:51'.

"Alex?!" He knocked again. 

"Mmgghh?!" I whined a groan in a loud voice. 

"There she is" I heard him say... I could practically hear him smirking!

"Would she be so nice as to let me in?" He asked through the door. 

"But then I would have to get up..." I whined. 

"Okay... Have it your way" Suddenly I heard a click of the door and James walked into my room. 

I laid there on my bed in the same position. He walked to the window and pulled open the curtains, letting the light flood into the darkish room. 

"JAMES!" I yelled, pulling up the covers over my face and hiding. 

"Alex!" He yelled back matching my tone but not as loud as me. 

He then started to try to pull the covers off of me. 

"No no no no no NOO!" I screamed as he successfully pulled the covers off of me. 

"Yes yes yes yes!" He smirked as he threw thee covers on the floor. 

I huffed and sat up in my bed, my eyes narrowed at him. 

"Morning to you too Sunshine" He smirked, on eyebrow raised at me. 

"Your horrible" I muttered sighing, missing my warm bed. 

"Am I? Am I really?" He asked in his cocky manner. 

"Mmhm" I nodded. 

"Are you sure about that?" He asked again. 

"Yup" I stated simply. 

"Well I don't think you believe that's true..." He raised his eyebrows. 

"At 7am when I was comfy in bed you are..." I mimicked his voice and raised my eyebrows like him. 

"If a remember correctly... Your a very ticklish person Alex" He smirked wider. 

"You wouldn't" I said in a dangerously soft voice. 

"I would" He said matching my tone. 

He then pretended to lunch at me and I screamed, jumping backwards and crawling to the head of my bed. He laughed hysterically at me. I thought for sure he was going to tickle me but no, he out smarted me and used my weakness against him. 

"You are horrible!" I yelled. 

"Hey, I can still tickle you, you know" He said walking towards the head of my bed where I was.