Holiday Begin!

"Morning. Did everyone come today?"
The Yellow octopus greeted all of the students with his usual big smiles.

Kayano raise her hand up, "Nagisa haven't come yet, Koro-sensei."

"Oh, is that so? Then let me call roll all of you first. Aka-"

"YES!"

Suddenly the class door opened forcefully, and the boys who came late popped out as panting heavily.

"Hey. You two looks so suffered. Are you okay?" Koro-sensei asked Karma and Nagisa.

"Y-yeah. We're fine, no need to worry." Karma answered as placing his hand to his knees.

"Is there any reasons why you two came late?"

"Ooh, um. We're... uh.." Nagisa try his best to make an excuse.

You calmly sit on your seat, while Karma shot a glare at you and then back to the yellow octopus as plastered a fake smile on his face.

"We have a trouble with a slice of bread on the middle of the way."

Suddenly your and Nagisa's face heats up.

"Eh? Bread? Why bread?" The yellow creature asked.

"It's because-" Karma stopped his sentence, after take a short glare at you. You let out a dark aura all over your body, and shot him a sharp glare, even that you didn't realize how gloomy your aura was.

"...It's because Nagisa-kun who drop off his toast on the middle of the way."

"Wha-" Nagisa shocked, but didn't continue his protest to Karma.

'Fuuuuuu~' you mumbled to your self as trying your best to hold your laughter.

"Hm. Is that so, Nagisa-kun?~" Koro-sensei asks Nagisa to make sure.

"H-huh? Um. Yes, Karma is right." Want it or not, Nagisa must accept it. How kind he was.

"Okay, it seems that everyone have come. Now, let the holidays begin!~" The yellow octopus cheered as the rest of the students doing the same.

All of your friends have left the classroom and heading to the field, while you just sit there, on your seat, placing your head on top of your hand that folded on top of your desk, as muttering 'don't laugh, don't laugh' to your self. 'Poor Nagisa, the one who have to be blamed by Karma' you thought.

You still sit there, until you heard your name been called.

"(L/n)-san? Is there something wrong?"

Oh, it was the glasses girl, Okuda-san.

"Huh? N-n-no! Nothing! Nothing at all! Hehe.." You waving your hand as smiling to her.

She let out a relieved sigh. "I'm glad. Let's go outside, (l/n)-san!" She let out a hand as smiling sweetly to you. You gladly accept her kindness.

-On the Outside-

"Let's wait for Karasuma-sensei. He's the one who planning this trip." Koro-sensei told his students to be patient.

You just standing there, with all of the students, and chuckling with Okuda.

"You must thank me to what have happened earlier." Suddenly someone whispered to your ear. Pretty close, that you can felt it breath tickled your skin.

You shivered, and looking to the direction where's from.

No doubt, it was him. The red head.

You let out a small sigh and then gazing to him, smiling sweetly as saying 'Thanks'. You can notice that his cheeks are getting redder, and it's a rare moments that you can see in your life.

He pulled off himself over you, and suddenly the yellow octopus yelled to get ready for the trip.

==On the Bus==

"W-what is it all about?" You muttered to yourself as your eyes half-lidded, dejected.

You were sitting with Okuda on your left side, and your right side are the window. Lucky to have the corner that right to the window, but not lucky enough to realize that Karma was sitting on the seat that right behind you.

"Isn't it good? We can play along the trip!~" Karma cheered as plopping his head above your seat.

You face palmed as answered "No, it's not good. At all."

"Eeh? Why?~ are you scared that you won't win the game against me?~"

"What game-"

"Ah, yes you are scared."

"I haven't say anything abou-"

"Sshh, i will concede the rest of the game to you, then~"

"Whatever."

You didn't bother to even looking to him, and gazing to the view instead. The view are so peaceful, you could see the green grass spread out all over and some bushes with colorful leaf scattered there and there. The sun's reflected an orange-yellowish glow all over the sky, make a really fantastic view.

You still gazing to the outside with awe, until there's a shaky move because the bus pass a broken road. Unconsciously your hand tapped Okuda's hand. But it was weird enough that you could notice her hand was bigger rather the last time you hold it.

Ah, it's not Okuda anymore. The one who sitting next to you are....

I think there's no need to explain who it was afterall.

- To be continued?-

#im sorry Josev-sensei, i know there's still so many messy grammars but i need to update. Thanks for your help!
//anyway, have no idea with the bg music. I'm sorry. *runsaway if it didn't appeared, you can hear noragami ost - Harmony