Happy Birthday

You watching your friend from the classroom. Suddenly...

"Ne, (f/n)-san. I don't order you to go to the classroom after cleaning yourself up. Come here with me, let's see your friends!" The yellow octopus calling out your name and invited you outside. You did.

You standing beside Koro-sensei, watching your friends 'war'. It's looks like they're having a really fun time.

SPLAT!!!

Suddenly a colorful liquid splashed to your uniform skirt.

"..."

"Ah! I-i'm sorry, (l/n)-san!"

The one who accidentally threw a paint bomb to you apologized to you.

"It's okay." You smiled to the green haired girl, Kayano.

Koro-sensei bring you a rag (or you can say a towel) to wipe the liquid off from your skirt.

When you cleaning your skirt, suddenly a paint bomb hits you for the second time.

"Ugh..."

"Hee~ gomen ne~ Did i just threw a paint bomb onto someone? ~"

"..."

"Karma-kun!" Koro-sensei scolded Karma.

"What?"

There's some veins popped up on Koro-sensei's face. He's angry.

"It's okay, Koro-sensei. No need to angry to him. He's always like that." You tried to calm down Koro-sensei.

"Hee~ how impressive~ you really are a good girl, (f/n)-chan~"

"It's not like as you think. I just want to living here peacefully."

"Ah, I'm bored. Let's do a battle, (f/n)-chan~"

"Wha-"

"Let's make a bet. If i win, prepare your self to be disturbed by me."

"But-"

"If you win... What'd you want?"

"I don't -"

"If (f/n)-chan wins, let me treat you well~ Nurufufufu" the yellow octopus suddenly added.

Karma silent for a moment, making an unpleasant expression as he sweatdropped, but then he agreed.

"Okay then. Shall we begin? Here."