Worst Birthday

When you two arrived at the school, you see Koro-sensei just about to get into the classroom, you then ran to him, greeting, and get inside to the classroom. You sit on your seat, that right beside Karma's. After you taking your books from your bag, Karma just arrived and sit on his seat. You thinking 'How's Karma can be so late get into the classroom?' But you shrugged it off. And the lessons begun.

"Anyone can answer these questions?" Koro-sensei asking. You raising your hands, followed by Karma and the other students. "Please explain it in front of the class" you stand up, but then

"Karma-kun"

you freezing on your spot, realizing that the one who Koro-sensei ask to explain it was Karma, not you. Karma stand up, and walking to the front of the class, you hurriedly sit down, as the whole students laughing at you. "What a pity" said Terasaka, followed by laughter of his group.

You tightened your grip, and your cheeks became all red. 'So embarrassing' you judging your self inside.

And with that, you never raising your hands anymore for the next lessons.

"Why, (f/n)-chan?~ You don't dare to raising your hands anymore?~" the red haired boy teasing.

"..."

"Hee~ you're such a silent girl~ not fuunn~"

'Calm down, (f/n), calm.' You tried to be patient.

The bell has rang, mean your lessons has ended.

You sighed, at least your pain has ended.

"Ne, minna-san! Let's we take a training a bit this evening! ~" suddenly the yellow octopus yelling out with enthusiastic face.

The students who has packing their stuff and get ready to leaving the classroom freezing, staring on their teacher.

"Eh?"

"EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH???!!!!!!!" They shouting in unison.

You can't help, but chuckling a bit, amused because seeing your friends shocked face.

'Argh... Why'd i must stay longer on this school, i just want to go home now!'

'But it's okay, as long as i don't have anything to do at home.' Your thought fighting on your head.

"Saa, Minna-san! Let's form a group! Two students on every group!" The yellow octopus ordered.

You scanning around, and find that everyone has form their group, you started to panic a bit, as Okuda walking to your direction.

"(l/n)-san, want to form a gro-"

"Ah, sorry~ Okuda-san, are you free? Can i form a group with you?~"

When Okuda just about to ask you, someone cut her off.

"Eh? But...."

"There's no excuse to refuse me..." Suddenly his voice become serious.

"A-ah, okay. I-i'm sorry, (l/n)-san..." Okuda apologizing to you.

You just smiling sweetly to the glasses girl and the red haired boy. "It's okay. No need to apologize." You said, but you feel a pain inside.

After everyone done form their groups, you just standing alone, on your seat, gazing to the floor.

You screaming inside, 'Why'd this happen to me? No one need me, no one want me. Why'd i must born into this world?' as you felt a drop of tear just about to run down, but you wiped it off with your hand.

"Minna-san! Let's go outside!" said Koro-sensei as he going to left the classroom, followed by his students. You following them too, and be the last who left the classroom.