Who's Birthday?

A/N :I took SAO's OST as this fic 'backsound' so just enjoy reading and listening to it.

Today is one day that you've been waiting for years.

The day that just happen once in a year. Yes, today is (month/date), or shortly can you say as your birthday. On (age)-years ago, you're just born into this world.

You're so excited to 'what will be happening today'.

Well, you don't really expect too much if something will happen on school, because in there you don't have any interest, or close frien-

"Hey, (f/n)-chan!~ Morning!"

-yeah, well...
maybe there's one that you-can-say-as-your-closest-friend. Karma Akabane.

You two became so close after calling each other with first name, and who started to it was Karma himself. Why'd he do that? Maybe there's something unright with his head? You dunno.

After greeting to you, then he ran up to your direction and walking beside you.

[Silence]

The red haired male then gazing to you, and you just looking straight ahead to the road.

"Heeh~ what's wrong, (f/n)-chan?~
You even haven't answered my greetings yet."

Then you just realized that someone is walking right beside you. "Hm? Wha-AAAAA?!"

You suprised, you even didn't realized that Karma is walking-right-beside-you. How you can be so dense like this?

Then you heard a soft chuckle escaped from his lips.
"Hahaha... What's with that shocked face? Did i have a lack of presence? That's sounds good~" He said as he moving his hand nearly to his mouth, trying to hold his laughter to not be so loud, and a crimson red color raised to his cheeks because of that.

You staring at him reaction, thinking 'what an angelic side that Karma have, i even never known if he have a soft side too', and you felt your cheeks getting warm. Then you swift your gaze ahead. Remembering his face, make you smiling to your self, your cheeks getting more redder, and-

POKE!

You felt a cold finger tapping your burning cheeks. And your (e/c) orbs met with the yellow-yet-orange one. An amused expression plastered on his face, after he poked your cheeks.

"What's with that smiling-to-self expressions?" He curious about what've making you smiled.

"A-ah, nothi-" then you paused just to see your wristwatch. "Ah! We're late! Let's get going!" You then started to run as fast as you can, thinking you are fast as Koro-sensei//lol
And leaving Karma behind.

Karma smirking, as he get started to chase you off, but when he just about to take the first step, he found an identity card laying on the ground in front of him. Then he take it, and seeing there's written your name.

"Hmm..."

Was all that he said, and starting to ran chasing you until you two arrived at the school.

------------------------------♣------------------------------
Phew, there it is~ the second chapter! Or should i say 'half of the second chapter'. Sorry for interrupting the story, but i just curious about reader-san's opinions. The most important is reader-san's satisfaction, so do you like it? Should i continued it? I know this story haven't finished yet, but your opinions is so precious to me. Well, see you next time! Jaa naa~