The 'Old' You

While you and your friends enjoying the movie, you feel something is wrong. You felt there's something that you've left behind.

You leaning forward and seeing to your side to check your friend if they're okay. There's green head right on your left side, then followed by blue, and-

Ah! The red one is missing.

Suddenly you can feel that your heart is beating twice more fast rather than the usual one. How if he doing something stupid in your house? Your parents can be so mad to you.

You decide to left the living room and searching for the red head. Seeing that Nagisa and Kayano were so intense watching the movie, you leaving them both without say anything.

The cold sweat start rolling down from your face, and your body all trembled. You're really nervous right now, thinking the red devil son is gadding in your house.

But you won't let your wild mind conquer your head. You need to find the red head quickly.

You searching the whole living room corner, the kitchen, all the corridors, and the last thing you should check on is your room.

You gently open the door, revealing there's a young boy with red hair has fell asleep peacefully.

You sighed in relief, knowing the little devil didn't do anything stupid to your stuff.

You decided to grab a blanket to cover the red boy's body, but when you take one step ahead, something is touching your leg. Oh it's just a marker.

Seeing the marker, an idea snapped to your head.

You stepping closer to Karma and then sit next to him as smirking devilishly.

Well yeah. You think it must be fun to left some marker scratch on his face.

When coming more closer to him, suddenly you saw something on his hand. It's a book that he read previously before fall asleep. For some reason, this book draw your attention. 'This book... Seems familiar.' You murmured to your self.

Unconsciously, your hand grabbed the book away from Karma's hand. Gently, of course, so he didn't woke up.

'OUR MEMORIES'

That's what had written on this book. Its has a beautiful cover with red color and some flowers decoration around it. Your fingers led you to the another page. It has a soft texture paper too.

While open the first page, you can see there's some photographs with their respective caption. But for some reason, you can vaguely recognized who're they on the photographs.

You look closer and analyzing each photographs with their caption properly.

"Here we are. On our best base, our best friend. And ONLY." And there's a picture that catch a moment with three girls on it as holding hands together and smiling happily. A girls with long hair on the left, shorter hair on the rightside, and on the middle there's... you.

Yes. It's you. This book is all about you, not Karma's.

Your grip tighter on the book that have some dust has covered it. Your eyes become all teary, but you can still hold the tears from rolling down to your cheeks.

You continuing read the book, as smiling faintly remembered the moment that you shared with your best friend. Or should you say, your old friend.

No matter how much pain that you've got from something, or how terrible your trouble is, they always by your side, not comforting you in a formal way, but dragging you out from your anguish state and led you to the more brighter way with their amusing puns or stupid jokes without caring what everyone would says. And its working to make your day more brighter and your problems just like melts away.