I'm Glad That I Have You

It's Monday morning.

A good day for everyone to start their working week with new passion.
LOL NO. MAYBE 70% PEOPLE IN THE WORLD HATE MONDAYS. I KNEW IT.//slapped

But it's really a good 'monday' for the whole E-Class students. Why? It's because on the next Monday they'll have a study tour with their beloved teacher, of course.

On the next week their summer holidays will begin, but their teacher decided to spend their first week of summer holiday time with their beloved students. And the students didn't mind, afterall.

"Heeh, study tour, huh?" Karma mumbled as hold his hands to the back of his head.

"Huh? Why? You don't wanna come? Then just stay here and be a good boy." You blabbering to him as sent him a deadly glare.

Karma just pout like a little boy, but it didn't draw your attention at all.

"Well, you know, if i didn't come and you were there, no one would guarantee your safety."

"I don't need anyone to take care of me. I can protect my self." You answered him with triumphant grin as grabbing something from your bag.

"Look! I even have prepared this thing all of the time." You said as showing your 'treasure' from your bag to Karma.

"A.... pan?" Karma sweatdropped.

"Hm! Great idea, isn't it? I have watched the films many times and it worked so good to against the criminals!"

"Wait, where'd you knew about it? You don't say if it was from..."

"A cartoon, yeah, so why?"

Karma just face-palmed as cursing himself inside for being careless with this 'pure little cute girl'.

"Alright, alright. I will come and promise me to stop watching that movie and don't ever you dared to bring that damn pan anywhere with you again."

You dumbfounded, and whimpering like a child. "Eeh? Whyy...?"

"I will protect you, no matter what will be happen." He said as doing the 'heroic pose' and by chance the winds blow nicely make his acting more damn.hell.good.

"Pfftt. Dreamy boy..." You said as hold your hand to your mouth.

"Boo~ you were lucky to have me around." He pouts.

"And you were lucky for having me with you." You said as smiling widely to him.

"..." He just about to say something, but then closing his mouth again and it turned into a pout as a light red color growing on his cheeks.

"Ahaha... Okay, okay. Thanks for your kind will. Here, you need this to get more stronger, my hero." You said as handing him a box of strawberry milk as he gladly accept it.

"I'm glad i have you with me."