Summer? It's Summer Holidays!

You sighed as sit on your bed after done checking all of your stuff.

"Honey, you should be going now."

Your mom shouts from the downstairs remind you to go to school soon.

"Coming!" You shouts back and heading to your room's door, and glancing to your whole room once more before going downstairs.

"I'm going..." You shout as slipped to your sneakers, while suddenly you heard a fast footsteps heading to you.

"(F/N)!"

"Wha-"

Suddenly your mom put a bread to your mouth forcely yet gently//how it is possible idk

"Wha- mom, whai uu.." (What mom, why you..) You tried to complain but your mouth stuffed with bread.

"I oftentimes told you to eat your breakfast first!" Your mom scolds you, but then smiling so sweetly as saying "Now, you can go."

Your shivers a bit, feel a little scared of your mom sudden changeable moods. After greeted to your mom, you heading to school.

The streets are so peaceful as usual. You walking as munching your bread//well i know that eating as walking are not good, but you're on kind of schedule here.

Till you heard someone shouting your name and suddenly you felt something pushing you forward that make you almost stumbled on your own leg. Fortunately a hand grabbing yours and helped make you steady.

"Uh, Karma-kun. Don't make her shocked like that!"

You gazing to your right side, and seeing there's your savior, Nagisa.

"Hm? No i am not, Nagisa-kun~ i didn't do something rude like that~"

And your gaze moving to your left side, and as you can see there's the culprit, smiling innocently, Karma.

You just hearing their quarrels, unable to say anything because there's still a bread stuck on your mouth. But you feel relieved inside that you didn't swallow the bread in one piece.

"Hm? Look! What's it?~ there's something stucked on your mouth, (f/n)!~"

Karma looks so curious and leaning his face closer towards you. Until your nose just 5 centimeters away, you can't hide your red face anymore. You can see from the corner of your eyes that Nagisa are stuttering and his face became all red too.

4 centimeters

3 centimeters

2 centimeters

.
.
.

To be continued v(*´罒'*)v
Please don't mad at me, i know i just updated some trashy fic but i have no idea for now, coz my future are on my own palm and i NEED to think seriously about it. Sorry for the messy grammar, i am STILL on learning progress. See ya soon!~