Akabane

[The next day after your birthday]

You come to school as usual, and sit on your seat.

SLACK!

A card landing on your desk. You looked to the direction where's it from. And your (e/c) orbs met with the orange-yellowish one.

"Morning..." He said as he give you his sweetest smile.

"...A-uh, morning..." You answered as you stuttering because being spellbounded by his smile.

Then he sits on his seat. You take the card, analyzing what card is it.

'(f/n) (l/n)'

You jumped on your seat, and then staring to Karma who has relaxing his self on his seat. Noticing he's been watched, then he gazing back to you.

"Hm? What?"

You're not answering his question, instead gazing more intensely to him.

Then his gaze moving from your eyes to your hand. He see's that there's the card between your hands. He smirking mischievously.

"Heeh~ 'why'd this card can be with you?' You must be wanted to ask me that?"

You nodded.

"Hm... " he thinking for a while as he looking away to the ceiling.
.
.
.
.
.
"Because there's will be written '(f/n) Akabane' soon~" he said playfully with wide grin plastered on his face.

"Heh?!" You shocked, and froze on your seat.

And Karma just chuckling after he seen your tomato face.

----------------------Akabane--------------------------
Too short. I know it.

Sorry.