The 'Old' You Extras

[Insert the ending of the song//lol]

1st POV

I still in his arm, crying unreasonably just because a book. Well, to be honest, the warmth of his make me felt safe, and calming my mind.

I got up from him, and gazing to his orange-yellowish orbs. It's so beautiful with little sparkle on it.

The condition is so warm until he spoke...

"Hey, about your card..." as rubbing back of his neck lazily.

Normal POV

After Karma said something that broke the dramatic scene, you dumbfounded.

Well not just you, but... NagiKae that have watched you two since you leaving them on the living room for a really long time.

Nagisa's mouth was wide open, with his eyes looks like koro-sensei's. As mumbling 'this idiot red head' and then face-palmed.

After gazing each other and filled with silence for a pretty long time, Karma looking away from you and noticed the both NagiKae were on behind the door watching you two. Suddenly his face become all red.

"D-did you two were there for a long time?"

You were surprised, and quickly looking to where Karma's finger pointing to. And after knowing it, your face just like Karma's.

Nagisa got up, and then walking to your direction.

"Wha- Na-nagisa! Kayano! Si-since when..." You were stuttered because of embarrassment.

"We're here for a really long time, (f/n)-chan~ and what a beautiful story you two have made!~" Kayano said as her cheek reddened because of excitement.

"W-well, it's not like what you think.." Karma trying to hide his red face.

"Karma-kun. I never known if you're really bad on something like this."

"Huh? What're you talking about, Nagi-"

"You shouldn't say something that out of topics like that."

"What?"

"The card." Nagisa explained about everything and then muttered something with low voice 'you idiot' to Karma.

After a short quarrel, they all gazing to you. You shocked, and sent back questioning glare to them.

"So... What's the content of that book, (f/n)-san?"

"A-ah, uh, this book?" You held higher the book to them

"T-this just... Well... Um.. About my past."

"YOUR PAST?!" they all said in unison err, except Karma. Yeah.

"I never expected if someone like you even have any past~"

"Just shut up. You were the one who read this book first rather than me."

"Okay, okay~"

"Idiot-niichan. Just shut up already." Nagisa said as a wide grin plastered on his face.

"ASDFGHJKLZXCVVBNMMWERTUIWPWL"

And yeah, in the end, you just explained everything to Kayano while Nagisa have a 'battle' with Karma.

While you explaining the content of the book to Kayano, you saw the marker rolling on the floor to your direction. Suddenly your thought to make some stretch on Karma's face coming back.

"Karma-kun!" You called out the boy name.

While he looking away from his opponent, Nagisa, with lightning speed//lol you make a stretch on his face and quickly ran away for your safety.

At first he looked shocked, but then smirking and quickly grabbing your wrist, make you can't ran away.

You sweatdropped, as saying "idonthurtyousopleasedontkillme" and trying your best to let go yourself of him, while Nagisa and Kayano just dumbfounded yet a small smile formed on their faces.

Suddenly Karma pulling you closer, make your face distance just a few centimeters away from his make you blush madly. "W-wha-..." You stuttered. You closed your eyes, because your brain told you so.

You felt a cold tip brushes your face. It's a marker tip that Karma use to make his 'revenge' to you. And after done 'painting' your face, he say loudly "It's done!~ my masterpiece!~" as smiling triumphantly and pecking your forehead swiftly.

You just about to blown on that time.

"That's your punishment for stretching my face~" was all that he said innocently.

-FIN-

Thanks for reading! ♥