Part 20: Aftermath Pt.1

Sabrina's POV

At the meet and greet after my concert, I was on a smaller stage in the room for the VIPs and they were asking me questions...

"Hey Sabrina its Maddie I'm 9 and I was wondering, what was it like to be on Disney Channel?"

"It was very fun Maddie we get to learn a lot of new things with you guys because in each show we get taught a lesson, and we get to meet people from Boy Meets World and its always a great time being on set but I am sad it's over."

"Now Sabrina... what about me?"

Peyton came from behind the curtains, and the fans went wild.

"Oh and it's great working with my fia-."

I looked at Peyton and he shook his head

"Me and Peyton are getting married!"

"OH MY GOD"

One girl stood out when she said that. She was 13 years old, brown wavy hair, brown-green eyes, and she was very pretty.

"Hi!" I said

"Oh. My. God. Hi."

She looked scared, then I walked over to show her the ring and to walk through the fans.

"Wait no don't you don't have to come ov-."

"Why?"

The camera panned over to her and she looked at her phone, then got red and ran.

"Pey why'd she leave?"

I ran after her then found her scrolling through her phone and crying.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"YOU! YOU RUINED MY LIFE I HATE YOU!"

She ran and dropped her phone and through her signed cd at me.

"Sab what happened?"

"I-I don't know."

I started crying because even though it was one fan, she was MY fan and that made me upset.

"Shhh... Don't cry."

"I'm sorry Pey."

"Is that your phone? Because it's blowing up."

"Phone? OH MY GOD PEYTON YOU A GENIUS! WHATEVER WAS BOTHERING HER WAS ON HER PHONE!"

I ran over and Peyton followed me. I couldn't believe what I saw.