Part 7: A Corey Christmas

The next day, we were on Christmas break, and Sabrina, Rowan, Corey, and I were hanging out the day before Christmas Eve. We were hanging out at my house, playing games and eating at a Chinese food restaurant. Then Corey asked if he can talk to me in private.

"Peyton, you like Sabrina and she likes you back. I am her best friend, and I want her to be protected. You are her boyfriend now, and I want to make sure you don't break her heart."

"You have nothing to worry about. I love her."

"Good."
He left. I felt on pressure. I was scared. What if things didn't work out and I had to break her heart- no I will never break her heart. I love her.

"I'll pay the bill."
No there was no way I was letting her pay for my food.

"No I got it. My Christmas present to you. Although, there will be many more." She smirked and looked at me with those beautiful sparkling eyes.

"Thanks Peyton."
"Yeah thanks."
"Thanks bro"

We left and spent the night opening presents.

Rowan's POV
I liked Corey. I had given up on Peyton. I had liked Corey long before I liked Peyton. I got Corey a nice gift. It was a plaid shirt with thick material and it was his favorite color, orange. Orange with red. I knew he would like it. I saw him looking at it on Amazon. He couldn't get it though, because of his mom leaving and his dad being broke.
Peyton opened his gift first.

"Come on Peyton... open it!" I could tell Sabrina was excited because her face was red and she was smiling ear to ear.

"Alright, alright." He started unwrapping it and he saw a picture of what it was. It was a hover board. He jumped up and gave Sabrina a big hug. They hugged for like 10 minutes, then Peyton looked at her and kissed her

Peyton's POV
I couldn't help it. I love her and she spent so much on me! As I kissed her she backed away in shock. I said I'm sorry and she rapped her arms around my neck and kissed me again. Then Corey said, "Alright Romeo and Juliet let's move on"
I guided Sabrina to sit on my lap. She rested her head on my shoulder. I could feel her smile. Then I looked at Rowan and and she was mimicking us. she was turned around and rubbing her hands on the back of her head. I laughed. Then it was Rowan's turn to open her gift from Corey. It was a bracelet. A pink bracelet that said *Stand up for Women-Rowan Blanchard* It was from a speech she gave for Women. She blushed and looked at Corey and kissed his cheek. He put his arm around her and looked close at her face and said,"I'd do anything for you Rowan." It was Sabrina's turn to open her gift.
"Here it goes... OH MY GOSH!"
I got her a necklace that had a heart on the back saying *Peyton❤️Sabrina* she kissed me again and I told her,"There's more." She looked back, and at the bottom of the box, was a framed picture of us on our first date, staring at the sunset, wrapped in a blanket, at the park. She gasped, she looked to Rowan, then at me, then she sat on my lap facing me, and kissed me. We sat there for a while, just kissing and hugging. I knew I loved her at this.

"I love you Peyton"

"I love you more"

"Not possible"