Day 4: Reading Table

It was 2 days later and we were at the reading table, Girl Meets Sludge. I was worried the writers knew what happened and I didn't want them to cut out any Lucaya scenes, but I didn't want them to put some in because it could be awkward. Halfway into the reading session, we came to the scene where Sabrina fell asleep on my shoulder. When she rested her head on me, I lifted her by her chin. But that wasn't in the script. The director loved it though. he thought it added a sense of emotion.
--------------
After we filmed, I walked over to Rowan, and apologized. She thought it was a romantic pursuit, and she KISSED ME! I didn't know what to say. I pulled away and she looked in my eyes and said,"I have been wanting to do that since the day I met you." She pulled me in and kissed me again. Corey saw. Corey. Sabrina's best friend. I looked after he turned away and said,"I'm sorry Rowan I have to go." I saw Corey and Sabrina at Starbucks, and I went in and disguised myself as a regular customer, luckily I wore my hoodie that day. I sat two tables away from them and listened in.
"Hey, Sabrina?"
"Yeah?"
"Ya know how you liked Peyton since you saw him?" I blushed at this.

"Shhhhh... yes I have."
"Well what would you do if he and Rowan kissed?"
"THEY KISSED?!?" people looked "WHEN? WHY?" there was a moment of silence. I wasn't facing them, and suddenly I heard a quiet sob. I couldn't watch her cry, and I couldn't hear her cry. I went to the bathroom because I couldn't take it any longer. When I walked over, I turned the corner, and my hoodie fell of. Sabrina didn't see, Corey did.
------------
I came out and I saw Corey waiting right outside the door.
"Why are you here?"

"I was making sure you didn't say anything to her. But you did."

"I had to. She doesn't know you are here and I'm keeping it that way." There was a moment of silence. "So you kiss Rowan the day after you told Sab you love her?"

"I didn't kiss Rowan, she kissed me and I pulled away, she kissed again and I told her I had to leave." Then I looked down, Corey had a recording going to show Sabrina."What's that in your pocket?"

"A recording, I wanna make sure everything you say, is sent to Sabrina just in case you do something."

"So everything I say is being sent to Sabrina?"

"Yes. Live."

This was my only chance to explain everything." Sabrina I love you. I always have, I always will. Rowan kissed me. I felt nothing." I peered around the corner to see Sabrina on her phone, watching me. "When I kissed you, I felt something, something I never had before. It was a mixture of love, compassion, and the feeling that I can't be torn away from you. I hope you can forgive me." I left without saying goodbye. Then I went home, opened the door to my room and saw Rowan on my bed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------