Part 5: I kissed Rowan... again

Rowan was waiting for me...
"Peyton I have to talk to you."

"Go ahead."

"I like you- no I love you, and nothing can change that." she stood up and walked towards me.

"Rowan I have a thing-"
She kissed me. It was 2 in the morning and I almost passed out from how tired I was, then this. I couldn't think straight. I kissed back, not knowing what I was doing. She fell back on the bed and took me with her. The fall woke me up. I broke the kiss.
"Rowan, it's 2 in the morning!"

"You kissed back!"

"I was half asleep I didn't know what I was doing!"
She grabbed me by my shirt.
"Peyton if you kiss me for 5 minutes, I will let you go." I have to admit, I had some feelings for Rowan, I liked her more than just a friend and I wanted to have a relationship with her, but I loved Sabrina more. The part of me that likes Rowan took the better of me. I kissed her. I told her I would keep going if she didn't tell anyone. She agreed. I slowly put my hands under her shirt and grabbed her waist. I then removed my hands and took off my shirt. She was surprised by my abs, and she held them while I caressed her face. Before I knew it. I was laying on top of her. We were making out. It was 2 when we started. It became 4 when we stopped. I put on shorts, and I laid down in my bed. She laid next to me, with her head on my chest. I felt an instant sensation of guilt rush throughout me.
"Rowan I love Sabrina."
"Then why did you kiss me."
"I like you."
"Peyton Sabrina is my best friend. She tells me everything. I know she likes you. I wanted to do this before I lost my chance. I know it was wrong but, when I was hanging out with my friend, she told me to live while I'm young."
"I understand. I'm sorry but we have to be friends. Only friends. What we just did was wrong and I am guilty. More guilty than you. This will be our little secret, okay?"
"Okay"