Part 18: Regretting Thoughts Pt. 1

Sabrina's POV

Today was my concert in Los Angeles and I was still tired from two days ago in Milwaukee, but I tried to keep myself awake by drinking coffee.

"Hey Boo!"

"Peyton! Are you able to come to my concert tonight?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

I started blushing so I turned away, but realized he was staring at me through the mirror.

"You don't have to hide when you blush."

"Why it's embarrassing."

"I think you look cute."

I started dozing off and I fell over, then Peyton caught me.

"Hey! Sabrina!"

I was awake but I was acting asleep so I could try to fall asleep.

"Umm... Sab? Uh okay?"

He picked me up bridal style and he lay down on the bed next to me and set his alarm for 5:00, since the concert started at 8:30 and we would have to eat and get ready.

"Sab I know your awake."

*Starts snoring loudly*

"Don't worry I'll stay, Sab. Okay?"

"Okay."

---------

I woke up to Peyton's alarm and I shut it off and stared at him for a little. He looked so cute when he slept.

Then I leaned closer to his ear and hummed...

"I love you, You love me. I'm as happy as can be..."

"With a great big hug and a kiss from you to me, I love Sabby, she loves me."

That was what we would sing to each other in the mornings because when we met, we were in the mall and Barney was on in the Disney store and we ran around singing that song. We never saw each other again, until GMW, of course. I don't think he remembers me but I know he remembers the song. It'll come to him someday... or maybe never. That's okay because he loves me know and he loved me then.

We started getting ready for my concert and I wore a really cute outfit that I was saving for this special day (above)

Once everyone was ready, we headed out and the disaster began.