Day 3: The truth comes out

It was time to shoot the biggest Lucaya moment in the show so far, and that would be kissing Sabrina Carpenter. "Look if I had feelings for you don't you think I'd just come right out and say it? Well I don't so what I do say is-""PEYTON LIKES SABRINA!!!" the cameras stopped I was holding her by her face and I couldn't let go."Peyton? Peyton your hands got cold." I stared into her eyes, in shock. I couldn't let go. She looked down as a tear rolled down her face. I asked why she was crying, and she stormed off. I grabbed the necklace she was wearing, which fell off when she ran, and chased after her. She was in her dressing room. I tried opening the door, it was locked. Grunting, I ran and banged into the wall. I broke the door, she seemed scared and backed up into her hanging clothes, I looked into her eyes and saw my reflection, I lifted up my hand and felt blood on the side of my face. She started shaking, and grabbed a white scarf. "Look down, Peyton" I looked down and saw blood on the floor, my arm was cut open by the glass of the mirror I must have smashed. She sat me down and yanked out the glass. I screamed and started shaking, I was having a panic attack. Sabrina looked up, and saw my eyes get wide, my hands got cold again, she held them and told me to hold my breath, I couldn't, I was still panicking. She let go of my hand, and grabbed my face, and kissed me. I asked her why she did that, "I told you to hold your breath, you didn't, so I held it for you." "Oh, thank you." She looked down, crying, but trying to hold her tears in. "Sabrina, why are you crying?" "I like you too, I couldn't say anything because I was scared you didn't like me back, and I wasn't over Bradley." This was it, I held her close and she was shaking, then she stopped, she leaned closer, and we hugged for a few more minutes until she stopped crying. She let go, and started to walk to the bathroom to freshen up. "Wait, I have your necklace. I thought you might want it." She turned around and ran towards me and gave me the biggest hug she rapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Then Corey walked in.