Part 10: The Bar (2)

Peyton's POV
I woke up the next morning in a different house. I was scared, then I recognized the faint voice behind me.

"Peyton?"

"Corey? Where's Sabrina? Why am I here? The last thing I remember was going to the bar and drinking about 4 beers, then the rest of the night is just fade."

"You may not have done it on purpose, but you promised not to break Sabrina's heart..." he kept going but I lost all thought at him saying I broke Sabrina's heart. I stood up faster then I ever have.

"What?!? I broke-I was drunk wasn't I? Did I do something stupid?"

"You made out with another girl. Sabrina saw. Then you took her to the storage closet and you were both half naked, and she ran in hoping you weren't doing anything and she saw everything. She stormed out crying, then you went chasing after her and she said you weren't even there. You didn't remember her and you didn't try to comfort her."
I was truly mad. I was never this mad. I was more mad then I was when I turned into "Texas Lucas". I shoved Corey out of the way, ran down the hall, and kicked over the door of our apartment. She was in the bathroom, with a knife, and cuts on her arm. I could see her eyes were swollen from crying. I grabbed the knife and bent in so hard it broke in half. She started shaking. She looked scared she backed up against the wall and tripped on her way. She was sitting in the back corner of the tub, staring at me in fear.

"I'm sorry. I was drunk. I should have controlled myself better. And I definitely should have been there for you. I know for sure I didn't lose my virginity!"

"O-Okay."
I walked over to give her a hug. She backed away. I reached over to grab her arm and I looked at her. I lifted up her arm, and kissed everyone of her cuts to take the pain away. Then I kissed my hand and put it on her heart and said, "To take the pain away."
She immediately started crying and jumped into my arms

"I love you."

"I love you more"

"Not possible"