Part 16: How Am I Supposed to Beat This?

HUGE PEYBRINA CHAPTER

Peyton's POVERTY
Today Rowan came over after talking to Sabrina and explained that Bradley may have been the one who wrote the letter and replaced Sabrina's letter with his. I knew I had made a mistake by running out on her and leaving her in her own pile of tears, so I spent my day thinking of ways for her to forgive me, with the help of listening to her album to find out stuff she likes.

'Your loves like breathing in the salty air, summer on a private island just for me'

Huh maybe I could take her to Hawaii or the Bahamas, OH and we can stay in Lucaya Village!

'Everybody loves to tell me, I was born an old soul-'

I stopped the music and ran to the antique store. I knew how I was going to win her back.

--------------------------

I showed up in her backyard with a basket of rocks in my hand, and a ladder going up to her window. I grabbed the rocks and started throwing them to her, then I hid and Corey stood in plain sight.

"Corey? What are you doing its 10:30?"

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay and not crying over Peyton."

Corey started climbing up the ladder and he stood at the top and talked to her, which was the perfect distraction for me to start getting ready.

"Oh and Sab?"

"Yeah Cor?"

"You might not want to miss this..."

'I'm only human, and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human, and I crash and I break down'

The song went on as the moonlight shone on her face, and I held an old radio above my head.

"The ladder is for you."

"Oh thanks Cor."

She headed down the ladder and had a piece of paper in her hand.

"See this Peyton?"

"Yeah."

I put the radio down

"It's the letter Brad wrote. Grab that side."

"Okay."

"And pull... 3...2...1."

The sound of the paper shredding made me light up. We continued to tear it up until Sabrina brought it over to their backyard fountain, and let it go down the drain.

"Can you feel that?"

"Feel what? Relief? Yeah"

"No Peyton it's raining."

It was kind of weird to be so stereotypical, but I did come in with a stereo on my head so what was I expecting? I couldn't waste this moment. I grabbed her by the hips and we kissed.

"You don't think I'm done apologizing do you?"

"I did until now!"

"Your loves like breathing in salty air, summer on a private island just for me."

She looked up at me both excited and confused for what's coming next.

"Peyton?"

"Let's just say I bought you a huge place in Lucaya Village at the Bahamas."

"WHAT! PEYTON YOUR THE BEST!!!! ... I just have one question..."

"What?"

"How am I supposed to beat this?"